001

"eat it up already, idiot

"eat it up already, idiot."

The h/c young man didn't respond, his frown deepening as he glared across the room. This drew a frustrated reaction from the man in front of him, who slammed his fist on the table and smack his head.

"DON'T GLARE AT THE CHILD, STUPID! IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT THAT THEY HAVE THE LAST FLAG!" Daiki roared, his anger flaring. He glared daggers at the h/c man who stubbornly cradled his head, a grimace twisting his features.

"AND I TOLD YOU I WON'T EAT IT UNLESS IT HAS THE FLAG LIKE IN THE PICTURE!" the h/c man retorted, clearly defending his position.

Daiki groaned in response, the sound laced with exasperation. Kei, caught in the middle of their bickering, could only sweatdrop, embarrassment radiating from him.

Spotting a waitress passing by, Kei seized the opportunity. "Excuse me!" he called out, his voice a touch shy. The waitress turned towards him, bowing her head politely.

"Do you really happen to be out of the flags already? Our friend here is quite particular about having the flag in his food, just like in the  picture," Kei explained apologetically.

The waitress listened intently, her expression softening. "We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience," she replied, bowing again. "Unfortunately, we've run out of flags. We gave the last one to the previous customer."

"Oh, no worries at all! Thank you very much for letting us know," Kei said reassuringly, waving his hands dismissively. With a final apologetic nod, the waitress straightened and turned away, continuing her rounds.

The sulky guy overheard it, his pout deepening further along with his frown. The purple-haired young man, kei, sighed in defeat, resigned to their fate. Apparently, their captain, Y/N, wouldn't touch their food unless it came with the promised flag. Meanwhile, Daiki, wrestling with his own inner demons to keep his temper in check, tapped his fingers aggressively on the table.

"Y/N-san, eat your food already!" Kei pleaded, glancing at the clock. "We're going to be late, and you promised Hiragi-san that our team would help welcome the first years, remember?"

Y/N only mumbled a stubborn, "Don't wanna."

Frustration finally boiled over for Daiki. He lunged forward, fist clenched, aiming for their captain. But Kei, ever the mediator, was faster. With a surprised yelp, he grabbed Daiki's arm, stopping the punch inches from Y/N's face.

"Come here, you idiot! I'll help you eat this fist inside of your—"

"excuse me!" Daiki's furious rant was abruptly cut short by a sudden voice.