003

"I can handle this. Go back!"

Sakura, ever the impulsive one, puffed out his chest and pointed towards the tunnel. Sugishita, however, remained silent, ignoring the order entirely.

"Hey! Are you deaf?!" Sakura's voice escalated into a frustrated shout.

Nirei, clinging desperately to Suo's back, squeaked, "What are you two doing?!"

Their bickering was interrupted by a new voice, laced with annoyance. "Damn it, what's this mess?" A Shishitouren member grumbled, his foot carelessly nudging the unconscious figure sprawled on the ground. Beside the unconscious guy was sat another Shishitouren member, his mockery cutting through the tense atmosphere. "Seriously? One kick and he's out? Pathetic."

Sakura's frown deepened. 'What are they doing? aren't they his friends?' he thought, bewildered by the lack of concern for their fallen comrade.

A familiar sound caught Kei's ear – the unmistakable rhythm of vice leaser of shishitouren's boisterous approach. Kei scowled, bracing himself for trouble. He knew that guy wouldn't hesitate to escalate the situation.

"What's the holdup hereeee? Spotted a bunch of guys in our jackets and just had to see what the ruckus was all abouuutt~?" togame's voice boomed before he even emerged from the tunnel.

Kei stepped forward, placing himself protectively in front of Sakura and Sugishita, his gaze locked on the Shishitouren members.

Hiragi, teeth clenched, muttered under his breath, "Damn it. Of all people, Togame Jo, the Shishitouren vice leader."

A mischievous grin spread across Togame's face as he adjusted his glasses. "But why Furin's on our tuuuurf?" He addressed his own men, who bowed respectfully in his presence. His gaze then landed on the unconscious figure. "Hmm? Hey there, Saruwatari. What happeneeeed?" His tone was surprisingly casual, devoid of concern.

Sakura's frown deepened as he scrutinized Togame. 'What's up with this guy?' he wondered, his initial aggression waning in the face of Togame's odd demeanor.

"Your guys was chasing one of ours" Hiragi stated curtly as he joined Kei's side.

Togame turned his attention towards Hiragi and Kei, flashing a wide, playful grin. " mm? ahh! If ain't Hiragi! How you going? Oh, and Kei's here too!"

Sakura's frustration burned like a hot coal in his gut. This Togame guy, with his infuriatingly relaxed demeanor, was pushing all the right buttons. 'What's wrong with him? that relaxed attitude is pissing me of!' Sakura thought, his scowl deepening.

Togame, oblivious to the simmering tension, gestured between the unconscious man and the wide-eyed first-years with a playful grin. "Did these guys do thissss~?"