007

"Welcome! I've been waiting!"

Tomiyama greeted cheerfully, a yawn escaped y/n's lips as he watched Tomiyama stretch his arms with exaggerated enthusiasm. 

Umemiya, ever the confident one, simply replied, "Sorry for the intrusion."

'Ahh~ I'm still sleepy...' y/n thought, another yawn racking his body. 'I'm not even gonna fight, but why am I here?'

y/n were peacefully nestled in bed, clinging to his pillow and drooling like a baby. Suddenly, a loud thud echoed through his room, ripping him from his slumber. Kyoko stood at his doorway, her face contorted in a mask of frustration. Her apron, dusted with flour, hinted at a breakfast interrupted.

"I SAID WAKE UP, IDIOT!" she roared, her voice laced with exasperation. "Umemiya-san has been calling you for a whole hour now! If you don't wake up, I'll throw water on you!" With that final threat, she stormed off, leaving him scrambling out of bed.

A sigh escaped his lips as the memory of Kyoko's fierce wake-up call resurfaced. Another yawn followed, punctuated by Kei's soft chuckle. "Still sleepy, y/n?" he inquired, amusement dancing in his eyes.

 he simply nodded, his eyelids drooping in a valiant attempt to recapture the lost slumber.

Tomiyama's enthusiastic shout, "Over here, over here!" cut through the tense air as he bounded towards a designated area. Togame, ever the voice of reason, trailed behind him with a sigh. "Chouji, you don't need to run, okay?"

The group followed suit, y/n’s gaze wandering disinterestedly across the unfamiliar surroundings.

"I see," Suo remarked, a hint of amusement in his voice, "it's full of bars."

Nirei, clinging to Suo's back for comfort, piped up, "Shishitouren's turf has a lot of bars. This seems like the biggest street in the area." He peeked nervously over Suo's shoulder, taking in the atmosphere. "It's probably really noisy at night here."

Sakura, ever the blunt one, turned to Nirei, his voice laced with suspicion. "Mmm, also," he began, "why are you even here? You're not fighting, right?"

Nirei, caught off guard, stammered, "W-why...? I mean, I am related to some degree," he explained, his voice laced with a touch of defiance. "Not to mention, I'm a member of Boufurin. Even if I can't protect others like you, I need to at least protect myself." He clenched his fists in determination. "That's why I want to learn from you!"

The three watched Nirei's display with a mix of emotions. Suo offered a gentle smile, seemingly unfazed. Sakura's blush deepened, although he tried his best to hide it with a huff. Sugishita, as usual, remained stoic, simply acknowledging Nirei with a fleeting glance.

Sakura, with a gruff exterior barely masking his surprise, mumbled, "Hmp, do what you want to do."

"You start blushing so quickly, Sakura-kun," Suo teased with his usual closed-eye smile.