THIRTY SIX🐾

Target:-
400+ votes
75+ comments

~enjoy~

Adrija's pov

Trisha and I are lying on the bed I was replying to Adved

She snatched my phone and said
"Come on girl tell me what cooked between you and him that day and if you lied then surely I'll kick your pretty ass"

I said
"Ahaaa What is this behaviour give me my phone back Let me say good night to him"

She said while giving me my phone
"Fasttt "

I told him that I was going to sleep and he insisted on me to pick me up for the office I refused it because my home is in the opposite direction.
I don't want to cause him trouble.

After wishing him I gave my phone back to Trisha and she switched off it.

She said
"Now tell me from A to Z I want to know everything"

I was a little shy but I started telling her slowly slowly and when I told her we did it then she shouted in excitement and said
" I can't believe oh my God I am so Happy Adrijaaaa"

Then again she asked while grabbing my arm
"How is he in bed?"

I didn't say anything and covered my face with the duvet to hide my face.

She said
"Ehemmm ehmmm I understood"

After that, she teased me a lot I told her that he asked me for marriage.

She said
"You know what? He is fuckingggg serious about you"

I said with watery eyes
"I know he loves me a lot and I never ever expected that someday someone would love me as he does "

She said while hugging me
"This is your fruit of patience and the result of your tests and I felt today he will never be going to leave you"

I hugged her back tightly and asked
"Trisha agr mujhse koi galti ho gyi or vo mujhe chorh ke chala gya to? Mujhe nhi pta mujhe usse itna pyar kab ho gya lekin kisi bhi haal me mai usse khona nhi chahti "

She said while rubbing my hairs
"You are my perfect Adrija You cannot do anything wrong and the thing about when you start loving him, so it is the day when you first saw him"

I asked her with frowning eyes
"Huh? How at that time I never used the talk with other boys and I always talked rudely with him"

She said
"But you talked with him you used to fight with him to deny the internal voice you used to notice the beauty of his voice and his gestures and always wanted to have his attention "

I said
"N..o..no it's not the truth you were not there you cannot tell me this"

She said
"I was not there but whatever you told me I am telling you from that only"

I said
"Let's leave this now tell me what you wanted to tell me?"

She said
"See again you are changing the topic but nevermind you'll feel this by your own"

I said
"Okay, ma'am now tell me?"

She said
"We are dating wait....."

I cut her in between
"Whattttttttttttttt? You and who? Bitchhhhhhhhh"

She said
"Calm down let me complete my sentence"

I said
"Fastt I am losing my control I'll kill you"