The Cheater: O6

-Who's ready for a new urban book?

-Did y'all know there's going to be a trilogy? But it's not going to be about Nevaeh and Michael.. I want y'all to guess who it's going to be about

-That's the only spoiler 😏☕️

-Tati in the MM

:August Anthony Alsina Jr.:

I walked into the guest room, also known as Tati's hiding place. Poking my lips out, I watched as she was reading on her phone. She had on this little house outfit, wearing some gray jeans, these rachet red/black/white hightops and a red shirt. Her hair was in a Chinese high bun.

"Yas, get you that child support girl!" Tati chanted "Go to Maury if you got to! Get that child support, get it"

"What are ya doin'? Lookin' like sum damn Chinese voodoo doll"

"Leave me alone, Aug" She rolled her eyes

"What I do?"

"You always gotta say somethin' rude"

"Is it because I said ya looked fat and bloated in dat sundress this mawnin'?"

She ignored me and kept reading on her phone.

"Lil dumplin', I talkin' ta ya"

She swiped her screen.

"I mean, I know I said ya looked like a fat man's belly- but I was jokin', baby c'mon" I walked over to her as she was balled up on the mini couch

"Move"

"Lil girl, ya betta let me show ya ass sum Auggie love- dumb thot"

"August!"

"I'an mean it, damn! What is wrong wit' you?!"

She groaned, getting up from the couch. She headed out the door and downstairs. Of course my ass followed, I wanted to know what was wrong with my bum.

"Tati, why ya actin' like dis?" I asked as she grabbed some Nacho Doritos and pickles "Ew deh fehk?"

She opened the family bag, looking at the kitchen floor.

"Ya puttin' on a little weight by the way. Tummy pokin' out yo shirt. Eatin' allat damn food"

"Dammit, August, damn you!" She through the pickle jar at me and I ducked

"Tatianna, what the fuck is wrong with your ass?!"

I grabbed her arm, making her drop the bag.

"Yo' fuckin' ass gon' stop playin' and tell me?" I snapped

"I'm pregnant, Aug! I've been trying to tell you for almost 2 months! You just don't want to listen to me! You never do, so get the fuck up out my face!" She exclaimed, snatching her arm out my grip

"Who the fuck ya yellin' at, Tati? I ain't know"

"Your damn ass know now, move out my way- you're blocking me"

We both glared at each other.

"August, move!" She screamed, pushing me out the way

I didn't know what happened, but she was on the floor as she held her face, crying as she did so.

"Shit" I rubbed my hand on my face "Baby, I'm sorry"

I knelt down to look at her. Reaching to touch her hand that was on her cheek, she swatted my hand away. Her face was wet with tears and I started to see a purple bruise form underneath her palm.

"Tati, I'm sorry"

"Don't touch me" She strained to speak. It came out kind of sluggish, and I prayed I didn't sprain her jaw

She got up and went to walk back in the kitchen, opening the freezer to pull out a pack of frozen peas. She put it on her cheek, staring at me.

"Baby, forgive me. I ain't mean to do that-"

"I know I pushed you, but.." She wiped her eyes with her free hand

"I apologize, Tati, c'mon" I walked over to her, picking her up

"Nigger, put me down" She huffed, struggling to get out my arms as I went up the steps

Ignoring her incoherent words, I finally made it to the bedroom.

"I'm not going to have sex with you. This ain't no Baby Boy shit- don't touch me, don't talk to me, get away from me"

I sighed as I laid her on the bed.

"Why'd you hit me, man?"

"I didn't mean to. I was just... I was- I don't know"

"Angry? Frustrated?"

"Yeah"

"Wow" She got under the covers

"Baby-"

"Can you stop, please? I'm tired of us always arguing everyday, forreal. And when we with the crew, we act like we good and everything fine- but we're not, Aug. Don't play with me when I say this, I swear to fucking God, man.. I know, when you leave this house on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays- you fuck other broads behind my back. I know you do.

I know you're famous and everything and I know how much music is important to you, but what about me? You never make time for me anymore. Only time we got is with the gang or our 35 minute sex time. You don't love me, August, you never did. We've been going out for 3 years, today, marking our anniversary- and you ain't say shit. 10 at night, and not one word from you. I even gave you a present, smiling when you came back to the house this morning. But what do you do? Take the gift and put it on the coffee table and leave.

It's okay if you don't want me, August. You could've just said it. But it's cool, I'm leaving anyways"

:Nevaeh M. Parker-Stevenson:

"Auntie Ne!"

"Mommy!"

Kobe and Royalty came running to me with chocolate all over their mouths.

"The cake was so good!" Kobe screamed happily

"I love cake, I want to have lots of it!" Royalty shouted

"Aye, shh, you guys are too loud. Keep in down" I grinned

"Kobe helped me put my plate up on the counter because I was too short" Royalty smiled

Kobe stopped being hyper and started blushing. Royalty gave him a hug, putting Kobe into little trance as he smiled dreamingly.

"Hehe" He giggled

"Aww" I cooed

My phone started ringing and it was August.

"Hello?"

"Nevaeh"

I heard him crying on the other end, making me walk away from Be and Roy.

"August? What's wrong?" I questioned. My concern was high, and the last time I heard him cry was when I was in the coma for the first week

"I fucked up, man. She just left a few minutes ago and she's gone"

He explained everything and started to cry more as he talked.

"Like I'an mean to do allat shit, man. Nunthin' can explain how sorry I am, but everythin' she said was right and, I" He said quickly "I love her, Vae. I'm in love with her, but-"

"August calm down" I told him

"My heart hurts, man. I can't handle it no more" He sobbed

"August.."

He didn't answer. I heard a loud thump and the phone falling on the floor.

"Oh my god- Kobe, Roy! Put on your shoes. Lets go"