The Cheater: O7

-You guys are right! Kobe and Royalty are going to have their own book!

-August in the MM

:Nevaeh M. Parker-Stevenson:

I hurried and looked for August's spare key in one of the flower pots. It wasn't there. I searched and searched and it was no where to be found. I started banging repeatedly on the door, screaming his name.

Then something clicked.

Jogging over to August's mailbox, I looked in one of the secret cracks, finding a spare key in there. Using my car keys to get it out, I ran back to the front door, unlocking it.

August was on the floor, crying, clenching his chest.

"August" I sighed, walking over to him. He hugged my legs

"I'an mean to" He whimpered, sniffing

"It's okay, Aug, it's okay" I patted him on his back

"I fucked up so badly, Vae- I want anotha chance" He embraced my legs, clinging onto them

I sat down next to him, seeing that his face was red and he was sweating. I checked his pulse and his heart was beating rapidly. His breathing seemed to pick up.

"Calm down, c'mon" I pulled him to me, rubbing his back as he cried on my chest

"What if like... She won't let me see the baby?"

"I doubt she'll let that happen, Aug. Calm down, you're gonna have a heart attack" I told him

He nodded, tucking his bottom lip in. His hand reached to the neck part of his shirt to wipe his running tears. Soon, his sobbing stopped and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

At this time, I was back at the house, in bed. Chris picked up Roy after his date and Kobe was knocked out. As for me, I was in bed, trying to go to sleep. I was still paranoid at the fact that August could've had a heart attack and wouldn't be alright. August is like a brother to me, I don't want anything to happen to him.

"Nevaeh"

"Michael, go away"

He ignored me, closing the bedroom door. I sat up quickly, getting out the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Can we talk"

"No"

"Please?"

Raising my eyebrow at him, I shook my head. His hands were on my waist and he pulled me towards him. As his lips settled on mine, I tried pushing him away- but he wouldn't let me. We fell back on the bed, our kiss turning into a full make out session. His hands started to roam my body and for some odd reason, I didn't decline it.

Moaning, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand slither up my shirt, making me shiver and grow hot. His fingers played with my nipples and he pinched him. I arched my back, putting my hands on his covered chest.

"Michael," I whimpered

He started to take off my shirt, exposing me into nothing but underwear.

"W-What about Chanelle?" I stuttered

"Y'know that I only want you- forget her"

"Tell her that"

"I can't, not yet" His eyes bored into mine

"You have too. Does she even know you're in here?" I asked

"No-"

"Michael?" I heard Chanelle call out

"Oh shit" He got up

He fell out the bed, to the floor, and I fumbled to put my shirt back on. I got under the covers and he hid behind the curtains.

"Are you serious?" I half-shouted

"I'm skinny enough" He replied

Chanelle walked in the room and smiled at me, "Hi, Nevaeh"

"Hey, girl, wassup?" I smiled at her weakly

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering if you have seen Michael"

"He probably in the kitchen. You check down there?"

"No, not yet, but I probably should. Thanks though- but um, how was your day today?"

"Oh, it was pretty good actually. I was babysitting while y'all two love birds left" I laughed. She smiled

"Oh really? Was it Kobe and Royalty?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Just guessing" She says quickly

I arched my eyebrow suspiciously.

"I had to take care of her a few times. She hates me" She frowned

"No she doesn't" I chuckled

"She said it to my face"

"Oh dang" I laughed "It's okay, she's just a little stubborn"

I heard a loud fart come from the curtains. Chanelle looked over there and I picked up my phone.

"That was my phone, stupid vibrations" I giggles nervously "But I should probably go to bed"

"Oh okay," She grinned "Goodnight"

I waved goodbye at her and she looked around the room- finally leaving. She closed the door and Michael finally came out.

"I had too many burritos" He mumbled

"You think?" I glared at him "Now, leave"

"We can't even finish where we left off?"

"Nigger, you thought. I'm tired for one and two, that's the last time you touching me in that way" I rolled my eyes

"Aww c'mon" He walked over to me

"Leave, Michael" My body stiffened

"I know my baby wants me" He cooed, rubbing me through my panties, kissing me on my neck

"Stop it" I moved my legs, trying to kick him, but my legs started to give out on me "Mikey, stop"

He pecked my lips as he moved his fingers underneath my underwear, playing with my swollen knob.

"No no no no no, you need to leave" I got up, pushing him out the door

I closed it behind him, sliding down the door and on the rug. I put my head in my hands.

What is he doing to me, dammit?

------

I'm updating too much, I needa stop lmao. Y'all getting too spoiled with these updatess, but I still love y'all to death ❤️

Anyway, frfr.. If y'all don't like my books, don't read it. Don't message me saying my books are not up your standards. I don't need no more negativity in my life, especially about something I love to do so...

Bitch swerve dat ass on outta hea, yo ✋

Anyways, I'm out.. I'll be updating in the morning. Goodnight! 😘