The Cheater: O9

-How Aug feeling in the MM

:August Anthony Alsina Jr.:

Arriving at my Mama's house that I bought for her, I knocked on the door.

My hands were sweating and I kept wiping them on my jeans. I felt like sitting on a train track, wanting to be hit by a train. I felt terrible about what happened last night- my heart was in pain. It was unbearable.

"Tati, get dat fa me baybeh" I heard my mama say

"Okay Mama Shelia"

My heart stuttered beating fast, my stomach fluttering. Adjusting my glasses, Tati opened the door. She was wearing a lime colored sundress. Her eyes were red as well as her nose. She looked distraught and exhausted, and I sighed.

Seeing her walk away, I walked right behind her.

"Talk ta me, please" I begged as she went in the kitchen

She went in the fridge and took out a pitch of lemonade, putting it on the counter. She started reaching to get a cup, I grabbed her hand.

"Tati"

"Why you here, August?"

"I came ta apologize- I'm so sorry, baby" I placed my hands on her waist

"You don't meant it- you don't love me like I love you. You doing the things you've been doing for the past 3 years, I've been by your side the whole time. The only thing I'm getting out of this is a baby- that I know I'll be with the whole time because you're always out and about.

August, you think I love you for your fame and fortune? I actually don't. I just want your time and attention- but you can't fucking give me that?!"

"Calm down-"

"No! Because I know I'm just a fuckup wasting your damn time" She croaked, taking her hand out of mine

Her watery eyes gazed at me, shaking her head.

"You don't deserve me" She breathed, moving away from me

"Ya I love you, why ya keep runnin' away from me?" I approached her

"Does it matter?" She asked

"Yes the fuck it does matter!" I yelled, causing her to jump "Dammit, Tatianna- you know I love you so fucking much, you know this. I'm sorry if I caused to you feel the way you're feeling, and I'm truly guilty by it. I'm not that type of nigga to cry about a girl- but you're one of the first, shit prolly are the first.

I want you, I need you. You're everything that I want to love, and you're the person I can provide for. I can change anything and everything,
just for you. Just take me back, I love you, I'm sorry"

She was crying hysterically in her hands, making me grab her body, pulling her into a tight embrace. I swayed our bodies a little bit, as she sobbed on my chest.

"I don't want to be stressing you anymore, beautiful. You're pregnant with our baby, that I'm glad you're carrying. And before I came here, I went to go pick up a makeup present for yestersay. I hope it makes up everything"

I pulled out a off-white velvet mini box. I opened it behind her back.

"Stop cryin', baybeh" I rubbed her back "Nah, look at me"

She nodded, wiping her eyes- but they started watering up once again when she saw what was in my hand. I got on one knee.

"Tho ya been wit' me through a lot of shit, I never did use ya or go behind ya back- y'know dat?"

She nodded..

"Tati, will you ma-"

She jumped on me, making me fall backwards.

:Nevaeh M. Parker-Stevenson:

"Aunt Ne!" Roy ran to me, jumping on my waist "Oh me gawsh!"

I laughed as I picked her up. She started rambling on about what her and Chris did last night when they got back home. I smiled through it all, laughing at the part when she poked him in the eye. Almost died when she said he looked like Fetty Wap.

"You a little meany, aren't you?" I inquired, putting her down

"Ya, I am" She said proudly

She pulled me to the living room, and we say on the couch.

The doorbell rang and Chris and Royalty ran to get the door.

"Move foo'!" She tried pushing him

"Lil girl, I'll kick you like I did with that cat outside this morning" He sassed

"You ain't gon' do nun" She waved him off

"Nevaeh, catch" He held Royalty in his hands

"Okay! I'm sorry!" She screamed

He smirked, putting her down. She ran, almost falling in the hallway.

I giggled as Chris opened the door. I tried finding the remote as I heard a deep voice and Chris' converse back and forth.

"Yeah, just go sit down in the living room. Aye, Vae!" Chris called me

"Heh?" I looked back, my heart stopped

"This is Dawson. Dawson, this is Nevaeh" Chris shrugged "I'll be back in a few"

I turned away as I heard footsteps approach the couch. Dawson sat right beside me and I stiffened up. I started blushing like a 13 year old girl that got their leg touching another cute guy.

"Wassup?" He asked me

"Huh?"

"I mean, I ain't trynna sit in awkward silence," He grinned "So, why not spark a conversation"

"I-I mean, okay"

"Alright, wassup, ma?"

"Erm-"

Chris walked back in, squinting his eyes at Dawson, "Aight, we can go now"

"Alright," Dawson stoop up "Nice seeing you, Nevaeh"

I nodded, putting my hand out. He shook his head, doing a gesture for me to stand. He gave me a little hug and went to go to Chris.

"You trynna get with my lil sister, yo?" Chris asked him

Dawson shrugged, "Nah. She still married to Tyga, why would I do that?"

"Mm" Chris smacked his lips "You know good and well-"

They walked out the house before I could hear anything.

"Aunt Ne," Royalty walked to me rubbing her butt

Her face was stained with tears as she continued to rub her behind.

"You need to stop being rude to your daddy"

"Can't keep that promise but otay"