The Cheater: 12

-Chris in the MM

:Christopher Maurice Brown:

I huffed, looking at my phone again. 

I hate being clingy. 

"Yes, Chris?"

"Why didn't you answer my call?" 

"My phone died," She sighed "Why are you calling me anyway?"

"I wanted to apologize for not answering you. I was just shocked"

"I'm surprised you didn't run off" I heard her clear her throat 

"What you mean?"

"Nigga always ditch me because I'm a virgin- that's one fact I forgot to tell you"

"Well, it looks like you were looking for niggas in the wrong category, ma" I bit my lip "I don't mind the fact that you're a virgin- it's something new for me... And I can deal with that"

"You're just sayin' that" She laughed softly

"Am I?" 

The next morning,

"Daddy, wake up!" Roy yelled in my ear "AHHHHHHH!"

"Lil girl!" I snarled 

She jumped, running out the room. I chased after her, going in different rooms and bathrooms all around upstairs. She even ran in the art room and up and down the steps. 

"Okay, I'm not gone hurt you" I breathed, putting my hands on my knees 

"Really?" She peeked from behind a wall

"Yeah, just go and get dressed" 

"But, Ion wanna go" She pouted

"Ms. Kemi is going" I groaned

She gasped and her eyes beamed, running back into her room to get ready. 

I talked to Kemi all night, maybe till around 4 in the morning until she fell asleep on me. She's really special and unique- she got her own personality and her own type of vibe, that I'm starting to like a lot. And Royalty loves her- so that's a plus. 

I got ready and went downstairs. Dawson was sleeping on the floor and Nevaeh was knocked out on the couch. Shrugging, I wanted to be childish for a bit.

I went in the kitchen to find a pan and a wooden spoon. Going to stand in the middle of the living room. I cleared my throat, holding the items up.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I banged on the pan with the spoon "I AIN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE  OF Y'ALL! Y'ALL NOT GONE GET NO SLEEP, CAUSE OF ME! GET THE FUCK UP! GET THE FUCK UP!" 

I started grinding hard as I did the criss-cross dance- hitting the pan.

I banged in Dawson's ear and he pulled me down, making me flip over. 

"Shit" I grunted "My back" 

"It's 8 in the morning" He grumbled

"So?" I shrugged, sitting up "Nevaeh wake your ass up"

"I'm up, fart ass" She snapped, shifting on the couch

"What y'all been doin' down here?" I asked "Y'all fuck?"

"No!" They yelled

"Why not?" I questioned, looking at both of them 

They scowled at me, and I quickly got up. I smiled, adjusting my hat. The doorbell rang, I went to go get it- but Royalty beat me to it.