Synopsis

In the prestigious Laurel Haven University, a chilling tradition unfolds in the darkest corners of academic excellence. In the ominous world of ‘Slide 16’, an unnerving pact is struck between students and an enigmatic teacher. Each time a group of students presents their project for a particular subject, the fateful moment arrives with Slide 16.

As the projector hums to life, the students face a haunting choice: sacrifice one among them or face the wrath that befalls the entire group. Refusal by the chosen student results in the demise of the entire presenting group, a dark consequence hidden behind the veneer of academic success.

Everything changes with the arrival of Viego, a transferee with a hidden past. Unbeknownst to the others, he seeks to know the sinister truth behind Slide 16, determined to break the cycle of sacrifice.

As Slide 16 approaches for the next presentation, alliances are tested, and the thin line between survival and submission blurs. Laurel Haven University becomes a battleground where the quest for perfection collides with the horrors hidden behind the academic facade.

This story is a spine-chilling tale that explores the price of success and the lengths some will go to achieve it. With a transferee's courage as the catalyst, the story unfolds the dark mysteries lurking within the school's walls and the twisted rituals that govern the pursuit of excellence.

What malevolent force or supernatural entity demands these sacrificial offerings in exchange for academic success? Will Viego unravel the mystery in time to save themselves and their fellow students, or will the ominous tradition continue to claim its toll?