When I Saw You

💕Welcome to the second chapter

Hello darlings

Thank you very much for the encouragement.

Remember to vote and comment... *

Let's learn a little more about this beautiful love story.

I hope you like it and continue to follow.

I'm new here, please, if you like it, help me by sharing and recommending it to your friends.

Happy reading🤞

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Second Chapter

When I Saw You

*Bright

That face... That voice... That smile... Where did I know him?
Who was the Angel that bumped into me?...

He didn't look me in the eye, his movements were quick and soon he headed towards the exit and I was paralyzed

He didn't look me in the eye, his movements were quick and soon he headed towards the exit and I was paralyzed. I wanted to run after him, but I couldn't move. Not even respond to your apology.

*Mike

Bright and I agreed to meet here at the jewelry store. I want him to give me his opinion on the surprise gift I'm going to give Type. I've been researching for a few days now, and I'm still unsure between three options. I'm always very insecure about these choices, I end up exaggerating and I know that Type's taste is more "discreet" than mine, to be honest, much more discreet. So I had to ask Bright for help. I just didn't tell him that the gift is a ring, because today is the "day". I have everything planned to place the order. After all the time we've been together, there's no longer any reason to delay. Finally, we are going to make our long-awaited celebration official.

I arrived early. Bright is always punctual, even too much so. Every time we meet, he always arrives first. Strangely, today, I was the one ahead. I could say it was my anxiety, there's no denying that, I arrived earlier than agreed, I wanted to make sure that the options remained reserved, as I requested. But it was really strange, I had already given the time and nothing from my friend. Maybe he's in the exhibition hall, I'm already in the reserved room, or did he forget to identify himself at reception? I left a note when I arrived.