Kung Food

“Blondie.”

“Y/n.”

Despite the flutter I felt from hearing my name in Adrien's English I continued my disgusted glare to the male.

“Why are you here?”

Well he needed someone who could speak Chinese.”

Oh shit- is he… trashing on my languages? Or am I reading too deeply into the annoying grin on his face.

Well he needed someone who-” I cut my mocking off, “Who invited you?!”

Alya.”

Marin.” I grin feeling like I won the war. He was invited indirectly, fuckin loser.

A battle that he didn't even start.

And yet his grin fell.

A few seconds passed before he pounced, hands reaching to my face pulling my cheeks apart.

“owww-”

Aren't you just so adorable, when you're quiet?”

Mean! Mean man!”

“I'm kidding.” His fingers released me, instead now they gently massaged the stinging areas on my pouting face, "Don't be like that. You're adorable even when you talk.” he coos.

I'll ignore the tingle in my chest.

The door swung open, to an excited Marin, “Y/n!” His eyes faltered look at the male holding me hostage, “A-Adrien? What are you-”

The male released me with a smile, “Alya called me. She said you needed someone who speaks Chinese? Well, here I am! Translator at your service.”

“More like a fucking narc.”

Green eyes fell onto my form, “You know that means a narcotics agent, right? As far as I'm concerned I'm not undercover in search for drugs.” He leaned a bit closer to my ear, “Unless you have some. On. You.” His finger moved to gently tug on the collar of my shirt.

The sensual action sent heat rushing directly to my cheeks as I attempted to process what the hell just happened.

Reeling back I looked at Marin, pointing at the blonde, “You see?! Bullying! Bullying!”

The blunette just bursted into laughter, “Why don't you guys just come on in? My uncle is just getting ready.”

_____

“郑师傅,这是你第一次来巴黎吗?” Adrien looked around me to Mr. Cheng.

“不,我三十年曾经来过这里;你说一口流利的中国话.”

Oh! Marin originally invited me so I can be there and experience food making with his uncle. Who is a world renowned chef.

We all know he's amazing.

Adrien bows, “ 谢谢,郑师傅.”

Oh, my French very bad. Not like your Chinese.”

My eyes lit up instantly, turning back to the conversation.

Adrien smiled, “I thought you couldn't speak French.”

“Uh, me too.”

He waved his hands, “Oh, no, not good. My French not good.”