Pixelator

Pixelator 

Le Grand Paris. 

Rolling my eyes, I half listen in on the assignments.

Work experience, and ‘luckily’ the mayor let us use his hotel.

Do you have Y/n, Marin, and Alya on your list, Mr. Bourgeois?” 

He looks at his paper, “It doesn't look like it.”

Alya leans over to me, “I bet I know who helped Daddy make the assignment.”

“You can tell that girl is threatened by us.” The teen was happily snuggling closer to Adrien behind the receptionist desk. 

That poor boy.

Marin groans, “Ugh! This is gonna be the worst day ever!”

“It must be an oversight.”

“Daddy!” she gives him a paper.

Thank you, sweetie. Oh yes! Alya, you're going to be... sorting trash at the main dumpster.”

Alya gasps.

OOF.

Y/n will be apart of the janitorial services.”

I can deal.

And, Marin will be…”

The door opens. Jagged Stone, Fang, and Penny walk in.

“Wow!”

“Hey! That's…”

Mr. Bourgeois the glared at him, “Excuse me, but this is a luxury hotel, not a zoo” Fang growls back.

Daddy!” Chloé quickly pulls her father closer whispering to him.

He changed at the drop of a hat, “Mr. Stone, welcome to the Grand Paris Hotel! I am Mayor Bourgeois and the owner of this luxury establishment, in fact, the most luxurious in all of Paris. How might we serve you?”

“How'd you think? I didn't just come here to admire your lobby.”

Attitude?

Penny stepped in, “Jagged would like to check into your most luxurious suite.”

“And Fang better get a real bathtub, not a tiny water hole like the one in that hotel across the street.”

Mr. Bourgeois nodded looking at Penny, “We have everything you need, Ms. Fang. Even a state-of-the-art entertainment center!”

Penny chuckles.

Fang's me crocodile.” 

“Mr. Stone, we have everything you require for your…” he mutters, “Fang. Would he, um... enjoy a bubble bath?”

Crocodiles don't like bubble baths, that dries their scales out!”

My eyes widen watching the crocodile waddle towards a male who decided to quietly hide behind a wall. He yells in surprise.

Oh, no. Not him again.”

“Remember me, Mr. Stone? Vincent Aza! Just one photo to show everyone in the world that we're best buds! Come on, please! I'm your biggest fan!”