Crutch - Steddie

Warning: Blow job/Talk of abuse/Breakup

STEVES POV:

He was always there, anytime things went to shit.

When I had my first big win, he was there watching from the sidelines of the game however, he was witness to Billy beating the shit out of me in the gym after. I just remember that next morning, Billy came in with a black eye now, I've heard rumors of Billy getting beat at home but when I walked past Munson his knuckles were bruised...normally, he smiles at me but he didn't.

We didn't talk much because we didn't have similar friends. He was known for being the freak kid and I was known for being the popular athlete.

But, every so often our friend groups would clash because of Tommy, he liked hard drugs and Eddie was known around school for selling.

"Hey Harrington, Tommy invited me up to your little pool party this weekend"

I looked up from my book I was barely reading in the library to see Eddie Munson, standing over me with a tooth pick rolling around his mouth. He had this playful express across his face, like I was a joke or something.

"Okay great he didn't let me know"

I know, it came out rude and I locked eyes with Eddie, and he snorted.

"Real polite, Harrington"

"I- I am sorry, it's just normally he asks if-" Eddie cut me off with his hand up.

"If what? Randoms can come, people not up to your standards" He joked.

I looked at him and could only blink. "Just forget it.. no worries"

I jolted as I felt his hand come down to squeeze my shoulder and he lowered his face down to mine. My body shivered, instinctually he was creeping me out but in a good way. He stared at me for what felt like forever and then he smiled. "Don't worry, I won't be a freak at your little party"

He looked just like the Cheshire cat as he spoke and he walked away,  with his usual pep in his step like he was a damn cartoon character.

___________________________________________________________________________

The party was just getting started when Eddie arrived with his usual get up, but more elevated. He had on a black leather vest with metal bands on it. I walked over to entrance of the kitchen, to see Jonathan Byers and my girlfriend, Nancy talking against the counter.

I pretended to be occupied, sipping on my jungle juice. It was strong what did they put in this?

"Jonathan, do you think you can bring your camera so we can take some pictures" I could overhear Nancy ask Jonathan. Pictures of what? I hope it's not what I think it is. I turned around going to head for Nancy but was stopped by a hand on my neck turning me around catching me off guard.

"Harrington, nice place you got here" Eddie boasted while looking around. I nodded, giving him an awkward look.

"What's got you in a fuss?" Eddie asked, bringing an unlit cigarette to his mouth.

"Nothing - hey can you smoke that outside?"

Eddie put up his hands in protest, while smirking at me. "Yes your royal highness" he bowed and I rolled my eyes, offering him a beer.

_______________________________________________________________________________

As the party progressed, I don't know how I got here but I was locked in the upstairs bathroom with my really drunk girlfriend who was pacing back and forth in front of me as I leaned against the sink counter.