33-♥️Navratri♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

Today's Target

VOTE:150
Comment-35
(Including mine also)

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was going towards my room until a voice stopped me.

"Bhabhi," Rudra Said.

I turned towards him . He came towards me.

"What do you want rudra?" I asked him .

"I want to apologize to you for my behaviour , my bitter words and everything," He said.

I didn't say anything , i was finding fake emotions in his eyes but i didn't find them .

"I know you can't trust me and how will you trust me whatever i did after that , I ran from marriage because i love naina very much bhabhi , i did not want to destroy both of our lives . I know you were also not happy , you were also forced . I had no chance except running because my dad was not listening to anyone and then when i saw you married with my bhai i lost my control i love him very much . I was not able to trust any girl for him because of his ex wife . I thought you were also like her but I was wrong , very wrong . please forgive me bhabhi . I know what naina did with you and i am really very sorry from her side also," He said with teary eyes .

I am glad he accepted he did wrong and now feeling guilty .
He joined his hands . I held his hand.

"No rudra please don't do this . You were also right at your place , i can understand . I forgive you," I said.

"Really bhabhi?" He asked.

I nodded and wiped his tears.

"Thank you bhabhi," He said .

"Me to sorry bhabhi," we heard someone's voice .

We turned and saw naina standing behind me with appolozing look . She came towards me and held my legs. My eyes widened.

"Naina no please what are you doing?" I told her.

"Let me do bhabhi , i know i was rude with you and hurted you , because of me you burned , please give me punishment . I can't tolrate this guilt now," She said.

I made her stand and wiped her tears .

"You realised your mistake is important . I will forgive you but on one condition ," I said.

"I will do anything," She said.

"Give me good news soon," I said .

First she didn't understand but the she blushed hard. I looked at rudra who was also blushing.
I laughed at both of them.

"You guys are really cute," I said while teasing them.

"Bhabhiiiii," Rudra said in embarrasment .

"God bless both of you and mujhe jald hi badi maa bana de," I said.

"Thank you bhabhi , you are really best," Rudra said.

"Rudra i forgave you but i have one condition ," I said.

"What bhabhi?" He asked.

"You have to be in my team not your khadus bhai's team," I said .

"Khadus ?" He asked and laughed.

"Haa or ni to kya khadus , akdu , saddu," I said.

They both laughed.

"Bhabhi i will help you to make bhai fall for you," He said .