A Cherry Blossom's Story ||Not Requested!||

Genre: 🌧️🌸
(Mix of Angst and Fluff)

Type of Relationship: /None/

Featuring......

MAIN CHARACTER
Sakura Kai Nohana, a soft-spoken and kind girl with a gentle heart, and a burning passion who swore to avenge her family from Upper Rank 2. She uses Cherry Blossom Breathing, which derives from the combination of both Flower Breathing and Water Breathing.

CANON CHARACTERS
Tanjiro Kamado, a boy who made a goal to avenge his family from Muzan and swore to turn Nezuko back into a human. He uses both Water Breathing and Sun Breathing.

Nezuko Kamado, the second eldest of the Kamado Family who got turned into a demon after being attacked by the Demon King himself, Muzan Kibutsuji. However, she's loyal and protects other humans from danger.

Sakonji Urokodaki, a former/retired member of the Demon Slayer Corps, as well as the previous Water Hashira. He is also the teacher of Tanjiro Kamado, Giyu Tomioka, Sabito and Makomo. He originally created Water Breathing, which derives from Sun Breathing.

Douma, the apathetic yet powerful 2nd Upper Moon demon of the Twelve Kizuki, as well as the leader of the Eternal Paradise cult. His Blood Demon Arts involves cryokinesis, which is also combined with two golden war fans he uses as his own weapons.

AND

BONUS GUESTS
Amani Yin Kamado, the younger sister of Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado who became a demon after her family were brutally massacred by Muzan Kibutsuji. However, just like Nezuko, she is loyal and sweet towards humans and insists to help in battle.

Akai Bara, the Rose Hashira and aunt of Sakura Kai Nohana, who takes any demon slayers underneath her wing and helps train them to be stronger. She uses Rose Breathing, which derives from Flower Breathing.

Shizuku Yuzuki, a serene yet mysterious girl who often gets lost in her daydreams and has a much sinister demeanor towards demons. She uses Dream Breathing, which is derived from Mist Breathing.

Hanayo Tachibana, a sunset haired girl with a fire in her eyes, and passion in her heart, yet she lets her emotions guide her. She is a loyal friend to Sakura. She uses Light Breathing, which derives from Thunder Breathing.

Summary: This is Sakura's backstory of how she'd endured the loss of her entire family, which drove her into becoming a demon slayer!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Before you begin reading, I do want to go through a few things to clarify!

Here are the keywords/warnings down below!

🦋
Italic - Thoughts
Italic/Bold - Narrating
Italic/Underline - Flashbacks
🦋

If you see this emoji (🥀) then it's also the sign of the flashbacks along with the keywords!