🎶Will you honeymoon me?🎶

I pecked his forehead and whispered, "I love you". It was indeed a beautiful morning. As I began to get up from the bed, Xander who I thought was sleeping held my waist and pulled me towards him.
"Not so easily, cara mia. You don't get to tease me like that."
He planted his lips on mine and kissed me deeply whispering," I love you more."
"Don't compete with me Mr. Xander," I playfully said.
_______________________________________
I was shooting for the promotion of Prada bags when I got a phone call. I picked it up and a smile instantly made its way on my face. Gucci had invited me to a models runway walk in Paris! An idea formed in my head.
______________________________________
The shoot had taken more time than expected and it was quite late till I was back home and I expected Xander to be asleep. However, he was sitting on our bed frustratedly pulling his hair.
The second his eyes shifted towards me, he shouted,"Do you have any idea how worried I was?? Why couldn't you pick your damn phone?"
I walked over to Xander, feeling a pang of guilt seeing him so distressed. "I'm sorry, Xander," I said softly, placing my hand gently on his shoulder. "The shoot ran late and I didn't realize my phone had died."

His eyes softened a bit, though the worry was still evident. "I just... I need to know you're safe, Zea. I can't stand the thought of anything happening to you."

I sat down beside him, taking his hand in mine. "I know, and I'm sorry for worrying you. But, I have something that might make up for it."

He looked at me curiously, a hint of skepticism in his eyes. "What is it?"

I took a deep breath, my excitement bubbling over. "Gucci invited me to a runway walk in Paris! And I was thinking... why don't we turn it into a trip? We've never actually had a proper honeymoon, and our one-year anniversary is coming up. What do you think?"

Xander's face lit up, his earlier frustration melting away. "Paris, huh? That does sound amazing."

I grinned, feeling a surge of happiness. "So, what do you say? Will you honeymoon me, Xander?"

He chuckled, pulling me into his arms. "Honeymoon you, huh? I like the sound of that. Yes, Zea, I will honeymoon you."

We laughed together, the tension from earlier completely gone. Xander's lips found mine in a tender kiss, and I felt a wave of relief and joy. "Thank you," I whispered against his lips.

He smiled, his eyes full of love. "Anything for you, cara mia. Let's start planning our Paris adventure."

We spent the rest of the night talking about our upcoming trip, dreaming of romantic walks along the Seine, delicious French cuisine, and the glamorous runway show. As we finally drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, I couldn't help but feel incredibly grateful for the love we shared.
_______________________________________
The next week went by at a painstakingly slow speed, but the day we were supposed to go to Paris finally arrived. Xander and I sat in his private jet. The interiors left me breathless with their luxury, from the plush leather seats to the gleaming mahogany finishes. Xander had spared no expense, wanting to make this trip unforgettable.

As we settled in, the stewardess approached us with a bright smile. She was stunning, with perfectly styled hair and a figure that seemed to pour into her tailored uniform. "Good afternoon, Mr. Xander," she greeted, her voice laced with a hint of flirtation. "Can I get you anything? A drink, perhaps?"

Xander smiled politely. "Just some sparkling water, thank you."

"And for you, ma'am?" she asked, turning to me with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Same for me," I replied, my tone cool.

The stewardess nodded and sashayed away, her hips swaying a bit more than necessary. I glanced at Xander, who was already engrossed in a magazine. A small pang of jealousy twisted in my chest, but I pushed it aside. This trip was supposed to be perfect.

The stewardess returned quickly with our drinks, handing Xander his glass first, her fingers lingering a bit too long as they brushed his. "If you need anything else, Mr. Xander, don't hesitate to call for me," she said, her voice dropping to a more intimate tone.

I felt my blood boil. She was clearly trying to seduce him right in front of me. "We're fine, thank you," I said, a bit more sharply than I intended.

The stewardess gave me a saccharine smile. "Of course, ma'am." She walked away, but not before giving Xander one last lingering look.

Xander finally looked up from his magazine, noticing the tension in my posture. "What's wrong, cara mia?"

"That stewardess," I muttered, unable to hide my irritation. "She's clearly flirting with you."

Xander raised an eyebrow, then chuckled, pulling me close. "Zea, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not interested in anyone but you."

I sighed, leaning into his embrace. "I know. It's just... we're supposed to be on our honeymoon, and she's acting like I'm not even here."

He kissed the top of my head. "Let's not let her ruin our trip. Paris is waiting, and I can't wait to explore it with you."

I smiled, feeling reassured. "You're right. I won't let her bother me."

For the rest of the flight, Xander kept his focus on me, making sure I felt loved and secure. We laughed, planned our itinerary, and even dozed off for a while, wrapped in each other's arms.

When we finally landed in Paris, the city welcomed us with open arms. As we stepped off the plane, Xander turned to me with a mischievous grin. "Ready for our adventure, Mrs. Xander?"

I laughed, my earlier jealousy forgotten. "Absolutely. Let's make this a honeymoon to remember."

And with that, we set off hand in hand, ready to create memories that would last a lifetime.
_______________________________________Guys I had a change of heart. I am going to make this book longer.