🎶 Epilogue🎶

3 years and 10 months later:
Zea's pov:
I let out a small moan, as Xander bit the soft spot on my neck. I had asked him to put my necklace on me, but the easy task had turned into this activity. I impatiently went to reach for the zip in his pants, gulping at the sight of his boner, when we heard the cry from the room next door.
I

frustratedly pulled my hair, "Xander go calm him down. I can't deal with him right now,"
Don't get me wrong, I loved our son a lot. He just, he got too much sometimes. Now that he was two and had started forming a few sentences, our house had only become more noisy. I had taken a break from modelling, and today was the first day I was going to resume it.
I nervously looked at my reflection in the mirror. It had been 3 years since I had last modelled. I could still do it, right? I was going to make a grand re-entry into modelling by having a shoot with famous actress Zendaya.
I was still staring at my reflection in the mirror, when I saw Xander stand behind me, with our son in his arms. Honestly, Xander was better at parenting than me. I saw through the mirror, as he placed a kiss on our son's head. He was an amazing dad. People didn't expect him to be a good dad, but he was really good at it. He used to get very scared during my pregnancy about what if he's not a good dad, since he never had a good father figure in his life, but the second , our baby was born, parenting came naturally to him.
He handed our son to me. I cradled him in my arms and started placing kisses on his face. He slightly opened his eyes and I whispered into his ear, "Noah, I really really love you. You won't ever leave me right?"
Noah completely opened his eyes, and completely ignoring my words, said, "Mumma, where going?"
"I promise I'll be back soon. Daddy will take care of you, okay?"
Noah blankly stared at me with his large blue eyes, as I handed him back to his dad.
Xander placed a kiss on my cheek," You look beautiful Zea."

I rolled my eyes and exited the house

I rolled my eyes and exited the house. But as soon as I stepped out of the door, I realised how I was leaving Noah for an entire day for the first time since his birth. I quickly stepped inside our house again.
Xander sighed as he looked at me, " I'll take care of him Zea. Go to work."
Noah was now standing on the floor next to Xander. I crouched down in front him and said, "Be a good kid okay? Now tell mumma how much you love her"
"I love you mumma," he said and my heart melted. I kissed him and Xander a good bye kiss and left.
_______________________________________
The shoot was over. It was now 6:30 pm and I was sitting at a table with my friends. I had truly forgotten how much I missed work and how much joy it brought me, but I couldn't help but feel worried about Noah from time to time.
Charlie, a makeup artist and part of our friend group said ,"It's the first day of Zea's return to work! Let's go celebrate guys!!"
I immediately shook my head and said,"I have a kid to go back home to"
Zendaya said, "Come on, Xander's there with him. I am sure they can last a few more hours without you."
As if on cue, my phone rang and it was Xander. Excusing myself from the table, I picked it up.
"Hi,  is everything alright," I quickly spoke.
"Yes Zea everything is amazing. I just taught Noah how to kick a ball!"
A smile broke onto my face, "Okay I'll be back soon"
"How was your day at work?"
"Well it was good and now my friends are insisting to go out with them."
"Zea, you should definitely go out"
"Xander I can't. I need to see Noah"
"Worried, I am going to steal Noah from you," Xander cockily replied.
I rolled my eyes and asked him if he was sure he could take care of Noah for a few more hours.
"Ofcourse I can, he's my son too Zea."
After a lot of reassurance from Xander, I finally hung up the phone and returned to my table.
Gigi commented, "I wish I had someone like Xander. After 5 years of your marriage, still can't stay away from each other."
Everyone chuckled at that.
"Guys I am ready to come celebrate," I announced.
_______________________________________
The club was the least of the things I was expecting. As the night grew darker, the atmosphere inside the club grew wilder. The music thumped loudly, and the lights flashed in a dizzying array of colors. I could feel the bass reverberating through my body as I swayed to the rhythm, trying to enjoy the moment despite my worries about Noah.