𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

she's like so whatever,
you could do so much better,
i think we should get together now,
and that's what's everyone's talking about.

If 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗮𝗶 𝗪𝗼𝗻𝗴 got paid a dollar for every time someone disappointed her in any way shape or form, she'd be filthy rich

It's almost like it was a continuation of the same situation, over and over. Meet new people, get to know them, find out that they're actually not who they say they are, be disappointed, then repeat.

She honestly got used to this repetitive cycle, since it seemed as if no one was really going to stay, until she met her bestfriend, 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗲.

Robby Keene and Chaluai Wong are attached to the hip, honestly. If you saw one, you always had to see the other around because that's just how their dynamic worked. From late night walks to the gas station for milkshakes, to coming over each other's houses to binge watch ridiculous horror movies, they were somehow always two peas in a pod.

That is until drama starts unfolding at the valley, causing an uproar with kids beginning to learn karate and having to choose sides. The fate of the two best friends' relationship is to be determined against different obstacles, such as competitive dojos and fight tournaments. But also Robby's soon to be new girlfriend, Samantha Larusso.

⎯⎯⎯  𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚ ⎯⎯⎯