► 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

Chapter One,
𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

 CHALUAI was sat in front of her vanity, eyebrows furrowed as she passed the straightener throughout her brunette hair while staring at the mirror

CHALUAI was sat in front of her vanity, eyebrows furrowed as she passed the straightener throughout her brunette hair while staring at the mirror. Her computer had been propped up on the side with a video call revealing her friend, DOVIE.

 "And so I told her, please don't ever wear that skirt again," Dovie spoke with her slight French accent as she glanced at the screen before frowning. "It wasn't even a cute shade of pink nor did it match her top."

 Lu chuckled as she set the straightener down, deciding she was finally finished with her hair. "Well at least you were nice about it," Lu answered before rolling her eyes. "Yasmine would've just made a tweet to the whole school about it."

 The young girl moved from the vanity to her bed and placed the laptop onto a pillow, moving to check her phone to see if there were any notifications. Sure enough, she had received a text from her best friend, Robby, asking for her to call him.

 "D, I'm gonna talk to you later. I have to answer this, but same spot at lunch tomorrow?" Lu asked curiously while pointing to her phone.

 "Yeah, yeah of course," Dovie replied as she wiggled her eyebrows. "No need to be so secretive Lulu, I know it's Robby."

 Lu fought off a smile before making static noises as if her phone was breaking up. "Oh no wait wait, you're breaking up you're—"

Beep.

 The young girl hung up the call while she giggled playfully. Truth is, Dovie always thought something was going on with Robby and Lu. She would take notice of how protective he was over her, and vice versa. The two were always together doing anything, and to be quite frank, Dovie was their number one shipper. Lu thought her friend was too in her head and thought too deeply about it when they were just friends.

 Lu got comfortable in her bed before dialing the boy's number into her phone, placing the cellular device up to her ear.

———  𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚ ———

 "You, what?" Lu gasped out as she shot up in her bed, eyes slightly widened. No way, Robby had got caught with Molly at school today.

 The boy on the other line sighed before what he was about to say until he got cut off.

 "Haven't you heard? Sneaking around with Molly is a no bueno," Lu clarified while waving her one hand in the air as she spoke. "What happened after that?"

 "They ended up calling my parents, no shock that my mom didn't answer, but my dad did," Robby answered with a bitter tone. "Tried to be an actual parent but we know it's complete bullshit."