Chapter 1

"Ummm... Are we going to go in or not?" I didn't feel like sitting in his gold Benz (which I knew he used as a girl magnet and I was trying to figure out why he didn't just drive his Audi), in the middle of that parking lot. The sun was sizzling down on us and the AC didn't work. He looked at me with his hot hazel green eyes. I have no idea why he's my boyfriend. He's the bad-ass dude with the leather jackets, tight clothes, and motorcycles and I'm shy timid girl in the corner. It can't be for my looks. I have light brown skin, light brown eyes and dark brown hair, but I'm not much to look at. Besides our eye color, him and I look similar, but it's his facial features that make him look good. His beautifully thin, but strong jaw line, his award winning smile, his thin  facial hair all over his face (not too much hair, but just enough to be sexy), and his perfectly arched eyebrows. He's like a dream guy and he's wasting his time on me.

       "Let's just relax in here," He looked at me with a slick grin. Not this again. He always tries to pull moves on me, but I already told him I'm not into intimacy. He tried to put his arm around me. I didn't want him to, so I pushed up my seat.       

       "If we don't get some air soon we're going to fry like chicken in here." I stared out the window, looking onto the city, knowing he's give me look he always gives me when I avoid him. The look that questions our relationship. The look that says I'm a complete waste of his time. We have been dating for two weeks and some days and I've been given that look at least once every day. I've been waiting for him to give me that look one last time. One last time before the words finally come out. It's over. I've been waiting for these words to come out for the past two weeks and some days.

       He sighed deeply, "What ever you want Catherine." I still didn't look at him. I heard him grab his keys. He started to get out of the car, then I faced him.

       "Eddie?" He turned his head towards me.

       "What?" He looked and sounded like he was annoyed. 

       "Why are you with me?" I was very curious for his answer. I wondered why he wasn't with one of those girls that would please him every time he needed to be pleased.

       "Well, I've known you all my life, you know living a block away, and....."

       " No, thats not what I meant. I meant why aren't you with someone more intimate?" He faced towards me in his seat. He gave me a smirk and moved so close to my ear I could feel his facial hairs and warm breath against my skin. My heart stopped. 

       "Cuz, I want to see your face when passion takes over," He whispered in the softest voice.

        I sat there frozen, wondering what that meant as he got out of the car chuckling.