IMPORTANT NEWS Part 2

I suggest you watch the video. I'll just wait.

Waiting.....

If it's been less than 2 min and 28 seconds then you didn't watch it.

I hope you did what I asked

lalalala....

*sings to self*

Ok since your here whether you watched it or not I'm just going tell you. I.......am.........writing............a.........................................Hunger Games fanfic! You see the original plan was to have the story up by Friday(which is today), but life came in and was like "Hell no" so I'm just going to tell you. I know your like "How long does it take to write a fanfic? You already have the story. Just put your own twist on it. It doesn't take that long." Well let me tell you. The Hunger Games is like the yin to my yang. I'm not about to make Rue flip in her flower grave because I chose to write a crappy fanfic that a first grader could have wrote(with my schedule that would have been the quality of my work to have it up today). I'm not going to get into details about who's pov it's going to be and whats going all that(but if you watched the video you could figure it out). 

Since you are here for Give me my Hershey Kisses and it has a long over due chapter waiting, I'm just going to be honest. I don't know when the next chapter is going to be up just like I don't know with the fanfic. School starts for me next week(yes I'm still in school, so no Taylor I'm not feeling 22), so I'm going to spend seven of my precious hours every weekday in school, then I will have dance on Saturday, then mom wants to put me in EXTRA CELLO CLASSES(yes I play the cello), then I got life to deal with. I promise I will write every second I get. Maybe not every second. I gots to watch my shows. Okaaaay! Bye!