Chapter 7

Chris and I had a blast. Too bad we aren't each other's type. We told each other a bunch of funny stories and shared some embarrassing moments in our lives.

Chris is smarter than he seems. We all read the same books (except The Hunger Games). Well I read them and he more like listened to them. Chris is still very intelligent. He was a nobody till he got to high school, when the jocks took him in because they noticed that the girls kept checking him out. That's the reason he listens to his books. He would pretend to be listening to music.

I might actually get a guy best friend. After that I could totally get a gay best friend.

I told Makayla about the game at Chris's house and she went crazy. She was beyond excited. The first thing she did after I told her was choose an outfit. She wanted to take us to get our nails and hair done. I could do my own nails and all I could possibly get done to my hair is a small trim, but she insisted.

Since today was Thursday, we decided we'll get our nails done on Friday and our hair done on Saturday. We couldn't get them done both on the same day because she had to work over time both days. I wish I had a job, because my bills are starting to get harder to pay, plus I haven't even got a car and I still have to pay off my parents debt.

My parents didn't have a lot of money, but we had just enough to be happy. They had a lot of credit card problems and they had a lot of debt. One day they were going to the bank and another driver was texting and hit them. My mom died on site. My dad became brain dead a couple of days after in the hospital.

I was a sophomore in high school when this happened. I had to move in with my grandmother that only met me once before and that was when I was born. She was my mother's mom and she hated my dad and I thinks she hates me.

She wasn't really a guardian. I was just in her house. I had to cook my food and buy my own stuff. I got a job because of these reasons and once she noticed I had to pay her for "house cost", but I knew it was basically rent.

The only thing good that came out of that move was me meeting Makayla. I moved in her trailer she bought on my 18th birthday.

My parents didn't have a lot of insurance, plus they owed the company. I knew they would want me to spend the money on college, but it only got me threw my first year. I was an all A student, but after I moved my grades went down so I wasn't able to snag a scholarship. I don't want to take out a student loan, because I know I won't be able to pay it back and I don't want my kids to deal with that.

I can't find a job. All these bills are getting to me and I would love to finish college, but that will probably never happen.

I don't want to think about this anymore and it's Scandal night. I need to get in the shower.

****************************************

A/N: I know this chapter is short, but I'm still working threw my ideas and trying to get them straight. Thank you MegnKen for your help. Love you. Bye! Ttyl