Chapter 11

*******If you have been under a rock and haven't even heard or seen The Hunger Games, there may be spoilers.

Call me. I wasn't sure of I was in the mood for talking, but I figured his voice would give me some comfort. I dialed his number, unsure of what to say.

"Hello." He sounded relaxed and tried. He probably had just woken up. Was I the first thing on his mind this morning. Why?

"Hola," I said in a sarcastic tone. I know that he didn't do anything wrong, but I'm just not feeling very generous at the moment.

"What's wrong."

"Me...I mean Makayla and I had gotten into an argument." I'm such a nerd.

"Oh....Why?"

Silence

"Ok."

"Ok what?"

"You don't want to talk about it. I understand." How did he understand. "Can I come over?"

What? There is puke in my living room, I just got into a fight with the one person who really understood me and who I really understood, and I'm naked besides my robe.

"Yeah. I'll text you the address." No, no, no. He can't come, but I need the comfort. I'm not even sure if I trust him yet.

"Ok, I'll be over A.S.A.P. Bye," He sounds so caring. Why? Why does he care about me. There are questions that I need answered about him and his frame of mind.

I didn't bother to say bye, I just hung up. I wanted to take a minute to not think about anything. I flopped into my bed. A laid down and blocked out everything. I've gotten pretty good at doing that by now. I felt myself drifting, but I didn't try to stop myself. The next thing I heard was a knock at my door.

Damn. I got up and headed towards the door. I had to jump ever my puke, which I completely forgot about. I opened the door without saying hello or even acknowledging he was there. I quickly headed back for my room, again jumping over my puke.

"Is that what I think it is," he said as he closed the door.

"Yes, and don't ask why," I said from my bedroom.

"I won't, just where's the mop."

"In the closet by the door," I said as I pounced back onto my bed. "You don't have to clean it. I'll do it."

"You're obviously not in the mood to get dressed. I don't think you're willing to clean this mess up." I felt as if we have known each-other way longer than a couple of days. I'm not even putting in effort to look some-what presentable and he knows my frame of mind. Maybe he is different. No, don't get your hopes up too high.

I fell back asleep to sound of Chris dealing with the mop. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I woke to the sound of him yelling that the floor is dry. I gotten up and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess. It wasn't even that big of a fight. Why am I so down? I noticed that I didn't even let the water out of the tub. I would get back in if Chris wasn't here, and if it wasn't already used and probably cold. I let the water out, turned the light out finally, and went into the living area.

Chris didn't only mop the one area, but the whole floor.

"Why?" I said looking at the beautiful, cleaned floor

"Why, what?"

"Why did you do the whole floor," I said while still marveling his work.

"Why not?" I finally looked at him. He had made himself comfortable, sprawled across my couch with him shoes neatly to the side and a remote in his hand. I noticed the he wasn't dressed up himself, wearing some adidas pants and a plain tee. I look towards the television and saw he was watching The Hunger Games. I pointed towards the screen, asking why he watching this.

"I never seen them and once I saw you had them I had to watch them. Is there a problem?"

"Yeah! You didn't inform my that you were watching it."

"Well it's still at the fair beginning so you can join." I started to head to the couch. "Don't you want to put something on?"

"Yeah," I said while looking at my robe. "Pause it. I'll be back."

I chose not to dress up. I threw my underwear on of course and my adidas pants with a plain white tee. At this point of the day it was no point in trying, so why not match.

I came back out into the living room. Chris noticed me. He sat up with a smirk on his. "Well come here my beautiful twin." He patted the seat right next to him and I walked over to him chuckling. I sat and made my self comfortable.

As we watched the first movie any question that came to his head he asked. I wasn't bothered though. Usually I would, but when it came to this movie I'll being willing to tell everything I know, except spoilers. Sometimes I would answer his questions before they were even asked.

Once the games had started the question had stopped. He was more on the edge, ready to except anything, except Rue's death.

As soon as he saw the spear he jumped up from his seat. At first it looked as if he was going to yell at the screen, but instead he held it in, and placed his hands on his head. I know that this scene makes me teary eyed, so instead I chose to watch Chris. As the scene played on he kept cupping his face before placing his hands back on his head. When Katniss broke down, he growled and slowly walked in a circle, with his hands still on his head, before reluctantly heading back to his seat in disbelief of what just happened.

For the rest of the games he was silent and not quite on edge, except when Clove had attacked Katniss and the scene with berries, then after that the questions came back. Once the movie was over there was a moment of silence, then Chris huffed.

"Why? I mean I knew she was going to die, but....I excepted.....I don't know."

"Well, are you up for the second one?" I smirked at him.

"Sure, but we need popcorn," he said before winking and heading into the kitchen. I watched him walk in the kitchen. I feel as if know him. I felt like we had something. I never said that for anyone. Maybe.....No! Stop. Just maybe.

****************************

Alright guys her the new chapter that took forever to write. I'll be working on the fanfic that takes way longer so idk when the next chapter will be up. I love you all.

Oh and _Beauty_In_Disguise_ I have Gummy Bears!! <3 Love you.

P.S the picture is an idea of Chris. Not exactly what I pictured him looking like, but this is the best I can find.