Chapter 10

Theo. Why him. Theo is as close as you could get to the devil, besides the devil himself. He ruined me and he is the reason that I am the stick in the mud. I wish he would disappear and never come back, but I can't get anyway from him because he is Makayla's cousin and they are as close as bother and sister.

Makayla knows that the sight of him makes me sick, and she wanted to confront him even more for what he did, but I told her I shouldn't get in the way of family. Since then nothing has changed between them. I would just skip anything to make sure I didn't see him, but no matter what he would always find his way to me.

As soon as I was done puking Makayla grabbed me and quickly pulled me through my bedroom and into my bathroom. She slammed the door behind her.

"You have to get over this!" she yelled while throwing a towel in my face.

"What the hell man," I said while throwing the towel back at her. "You know I can't! You know this, so why is he here? Huh? And why the hell you think that what he did was okay." I felt tires boiling in my eyes. "My life is completely different because of him. That girl lost so much because of me and him. We, I ruined her life."

I could smell the bile in the air and I knew she smelled it too, but that wasn't the problem at the moment.

"I told you I wanted to say something. You told me not too! I never said what he did was ok, but it is not my problem!"

Not her problem! Not her problem! Were best friends. Her problems are my problems and I always thought of them in that way! I've always been there. No, no, no! This isn't ok!

"You know what? You are so fucking selfish! You always except someone to understand your problems, but you don't care about other people's! I think you're just about making me as sick as Theo, so y'all two can get the yell out of my got damn house!" I felt that my face was super hot. I looked at Makayla. Her face was blank. She opened her mouth to speak, but I wouldn't let her.

"I said get the fuck out!"

She grew angry. She turned around, unlocked the door and walked out my bathroom with forgetting to slam the door behind her. I didn't listen for her and Theo to leave, I knew I would want to run after her and say sorry, or something stupid. Instead I ran a hot bath. I threw off my clothes and climbed in my tub. The water stung my skin but I didn't care.

I quickly got used to the water. All was silent. Makayla must have left already. That was quite quick, but I don't blame her. I sat in the tub for, I don't know how long, until I heard my phone. I jumped out the and grabbed my robe from the back of the door, hoping it was Makayla, but it wasn't. It was Chris.

**********************************

I know that this was short, but I just wanted to get something up, so yeah. I will work on Primrose, but school is already killing me so it might be awhile before it's up. Thanks, bye!