Insane part one

Skulduggery had been locked up in his house for days and had not come out since his breakdown... Well, that's what the books say. This is what really happened...

/Flashback/

They were going to die and Valkyrie knew it. The Faceless One that had somehow travelled back to their reality was killing everyone and everything. And they were next. Skulduggery was attempting to attack the Faceless One from behind but it whipped it's head round and threw him into Valkyrie. Skulduggery crashed into her as she had gotten a fireball ready and they both tumbled to the ground. In between Ravel's dead body... And the mushed up pulp of what was left of Saracen. They both shot up and recollected themselves as the Faceless One grabbed Dexter and turned him inside out, his guts spewing everywhere and his blood creating a pool at the Faceless One's feet. Skulduggery charged forward towards the Faceless One but stopped when the Faceless One wrapped it's hand around his waist and put it's other hand on his skull. Skulduggery gasped and screamed until his screams could not have come from a human being. And still he screamed.

MWAHAHAHAAAAAA IM SO EVIL CAUSE THERES GONNA BE A PART TWO AND NOW YALL HAVE TO WAIT. see ya!