𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Eun-hae

Eun-hae

"Unni, look at this cute notebook!" Iseul exclaimed, holding up a pastel-colored book adorned with cartoon characters.

"It's adorable, Iseul. Do you want to get it?" Eun-hae asked, smiling down at her sister.

"Yes, please!" Iseul nodded enthusiastically. Saturday morning dawned bright and cheerful, the perfect day for an outing. Eun-hae had promised her little sister, Iseul, a trip to the mall for sushi, a treat Iseul had been craving for weeks. The promise of sushi had Iseul bubbling with excitement as they made their way to the bustling mall.

Upon arriving, Eun-hae took Iseul's hand, navigating through the crowds of shoppers. The mall was alive with the weekend rush, families and friends enjoying their day off. First, they headed to a stationery store to pick up some supplies that Eun-hae needed for school.

With their shopping bags in tow, they made their way towards the sushi restaurant. As they neared the entrance, Eun-hae noticed a familiar figure standing by a nearby gift shop. Her heart skipped a beat when she realized it was Heeseung. He was intently examining a display of gifts, clearly pondering over what to buy.

"Heeseung?" she called out hesitantly, her voice barely rising above the noise of the mall.

Heeseung looked up, surprise and delight lighting up his features as he spotted Eun-hae. "Eun-hae! Hi!" he said, walking over to them. "What are you doing here?..Wait that's a stupid question what else would someone be doing at the mall." Eun-hae laughed.

"Yeah, we're here to get some sushi," Eun-hae replied, trying to keep her tone casual. "This is my sister, Iseul."

Heeseung crouched down to Iseul's level, offering her a warm smile. "Hi, Iseul. Nice to meet you. I'm Heeseung."

Iseul beamed back at him. "Hi, Heeseung Oppa! Are you Eun-hae's friend?"

"Yes, I am," Heeseung said, glancing up at Eun-hae with a twinkle in his eye. "What about you, Iseul? Are you having fun today?"

"Yes! I got a new notebook, and we're going to eat sushi!" Iseul chirped excitedly.

"Sushi sounds great," Heeseung said, standing up. "Actually, I'm here to buy a birthday present for my friend, Sunghoon. His birthday is coming up soon."

"Do you want to join us for sushi?" Iseul asked, her eyes wide and hopeful. "Please?"

Eun-hae's heart melted at the sight of Iseul's earnest invitation and Heeseung's affectionate smile. She felt a warmth spread through her chest as she watched the two of them interact.

"I wouldn't want to intrude," Heeseung began, but Iseul interrupted him.

"Please, Heeseung Oppa? It will be so much fun!" she pleaded.

Heeseung chuckled softly, glancing at Eun-hae for her approval. "If it's okay with your sister," he said.

Eun-hae nodded, a shy smile playing on her lips. "You're more than welcome to."