𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Heeseung & Eun-hae

Heeseung & Eun-hae

The next morning, Eun-hae woke up with a sense of anticipation bubbling inside her. She glanced at the clock, noting that it was time to pack up and head back. The ski trip was drawing to a close, but she couldn't shake the memories of the previous night from her mind. She dressed quickly, a soft smile playing on her lips as she thought about Heeseung.

She stepped out of her room, luggage in hand, with Yungmi by her side. Despite sharing a room, she hadn't yet told Yungmi about the kiss with Heeseung. She knew she would eventually, but for now, she wanted to savor the secret a bit longer.

They headed to the breakfast room, the air filled with the chatter of students preparing for the journey home. Eun-hae's eyes scanned the room, searching for Heeseung. When their gazes met, a shy smile spread across her face. Heeseung, standing by the buffet, smiled back, both of them momentarily lost in the memory of their intimate moment in the hot tub.

Yungmi nudged her, bringing her back to the present. "Come on, let's get in line for food," she said.

As they approached the buffet, Eun-hae saw Heeseung subtly gesturing for her to join him outside the breakfast room. Making a quick excuse to Yungmi about needing to check something, she slipped out into the hallway.

Heeseung wasn't immediately visible, but as soon as she stepped out, a hand gently pulled her wrist, drawing her into a nearby utility room. It was Heeseung, his familiar scent wrapping around her as he held her by the waist. Her arms instinctively went around his shoulders, their bodies fitting together as if made for each other.

"Hi," he said softly, a happy grin lighting up his face.

"Good morning," she replied, her voice equally soft and warm.

Heeseung leaned in, his lips meeting hers in a sweet, lingering kiss. Eun-hae melted into the moment, savoring the warmth and tenderness of his touch. When they finally pulled back, he gently brushed a stray strand of hair from her face, his fingers lingering against her skin.

"I missed that," he murmured softly, his gaze warm and sincere.

Eun-hae grinned mischievously. "Missed what? Kissing me?" she teased, raising an eyebrow playfully. "It's only been a few hours since you saw me last."

Heeseung chuckled, his eyes dancing with affection. "Yes, it was too long," he admitted with a playful pout.

Eun-hae laughed softly, feeling a rush of happiness. "You're too cute," she said, reaching up to lightly caress his cheek.

Heeseung leaned into her touch, his smile widening. "I can't help it when I'm around you," he replied, his voice filled with warmth and sincerity.

"How did you sleep?" he asked, his voice filled with genuine curiosity.

"I slept well," she replied, her fingers tracing the back of his neck. "What about you?"

"Best sleep I've had in a while," he confessed, his eyes never leaving hers.