Intentions (3rd Person POV)

(Author Note: Here is a picture of Vox's Full Demon Form)

Striker rode on Valentino's shoulder as they walked. the babies were in a a stroller as Vortex and Avana walked besides them, Vox chatted with both Striker and Valentino, Their conversation was pleasant. Stolas, Moxie, Millie, and Blitz approached them. Blitz said "Hey....Striker...." His voice a bit menacing and aggressive as Stolas was pleasant and calm. "Hello little imp cowboy." He greeted Striker and the latter responded with "Howdy Blitz, Birdie." With a tip of his hat. He was smiling and calm. Moxxie gave Striker a deadly glare. Millie huffed quietly as Blitz asked "so whatcha up to guys?" Vel who was walking with them said "Going to shop for these little cuties." She took a picture of the babies in the stroller as Stolas smiled "How cute. I assume yours Valentino?" Tino nodded and said "yeah." Octavia said "they are so tiny. Vox is definitely the father." Loona snapped a picture of the twins who now were wide awake and curious. Suddenly the bells rang out and Vox said "Extermination...." Then he yelled "EVERYONE RUN!!!" And everyone took off heading for the Vee tower as Vox stayed behind to hold them off. He was met by a familiar face..."Adam?!" He asked in shock as they both fought off exorcists left and right Adam said "Yeah? What about it...Zestial is after me and I don't know why..." he slammed a exorcist into a wall as one charged at Vox but got electrocuted before they could touch him.