I'm A Loser Baby~ (Angel Dust's POV)

Ah, nothing like relaxing with your twin newborns and lying down and shutting your eyes for a bit. That is what I was doing, until I heard Kauri yell "I NEED TO GET ALASTOR TO OUR ROOM, MOVE!" I got up moving the twins gently to their crib, and opened the door "what's going on guys? Dontcha know to keep it down with newborns around?" Then suddenly I snapped out of my drowsiness, seeing Alastor in pain. I rushed over to him and said "It is gonna be okay Smiles!" I suddenly snapped at the others who had gathered around and blocked the path, "Move it!" They jolted off, terrified of my sudden anger as Kauri gave me a look that said "thanks." And rushed Alastor into their room. I went back into my room and laid down on the bed. The door opened and Husk came in and shut the door so we wouldn't wake the twins. "How are they?" He asked me in a soft but his usual gruff tone. "They are sleeping like little angels." I replied thoughtfully and Husk sat on the bed then laid down and cuddled me, a low rumbling sound came from deep within him and I smiled . "I didn't know ya purred Husky~" I teased him as Husk blushed. "Not a word." He replied. I cuddled into him and smiled.