Val? (Vox POV)

I sat at the cameras watching for the smug bastard of a radio demon to show his old timey face, when suddenly I hear the doors open. Vark, who sat in his bed underneath my desk, perked up and ran to Val who smiled and kneeled down to pet our beloved hammerhead shark. "Voxxy we need to talk." He said, seeming serious. "What's wrong baby?" I asked my eyes flickering to his wings which fluttered nervously. I let put a static purr and brightened my screen a little to calm him. "Vox....what is your opinion on another child?" He asked, "Another kid, well Vel and the twins would love them and so would I." I admitted thoughtfully. (Author: FOR THE LOVE OF LUCIFER JUST TELL HIM DAMN IT VALENTINO). Valentino held up six pregnancy tests. All were positive. "Voxxy I'm pregnant." I got up and embraced Val in a hug. All four of his arms wrapped around me as I cried happily. "Best fucking day ever!" I said my speakers muffled by his fluff and my shark tail wagged frantically. Suddenly I heard the doors open and our oldest twins came through the door, Vortex and Avana. Vortex said "Hey Mami Hi Dad what's going on?" Vortex looked at us both curiously and I said "Well you two are gonna have a baby brother or baby sister running around in a few months..." Vortex gasped happily and Avana squealed, "Really?!" She asked. Both ran up and hugged us. Vana definitely took after me but with brown skin probably got it from Val.....And Long black hair and red eyes like mine  with those white pupils and black rings. She had gills and her shark tail was like mine so was her dorsal fin. She had white wings with neon blue fluff that had hot pink hearts on it. her body fluff was also neon blue.