Adam and Cain.... (ADAM'S POV)

I fought off Exorcists left and right, fighting for my soul and to survive when I saw Zestial appear and he began fighting off exorcists and he slammed one into the ground. Soon none were left and Zestial approached me and when he whispered he spoke normally like someone from this time period. "Hello........Dad......" he said and my heart dropped "C-C-Cain?!" I stammered shocked. Vox was gaped at us as My son...my oldest my firstborn stood there and nodded at me. Soon a sinner approached he was 2 inches taller than Cain. He had brown skin and heterochromic eyes and black braided locs in a man bun. he smiled at Cain and said "hey Bestie!" He was covered in golden blood and I said "Damari? What are you doing here?" The response was "getting rid of the pests." he had two mismatched wings, a black angel wing and a white demon wing that spread out, he had black demon horns with white dots patterned on them that dipped behind his head, the horns were on both sides of his head and his halo glowed. Cain said "Damari, please Go wash up and please find Carmilla and the others." Damari told Cain "I already found them they are at the Vee tower." I decided to speak up "So how long have you two been friends and are you seeing this Carmilla?" Cain glared at me, "Be quiet Father. You are the one who got divorced twice...two she is my best friend so shut up...three it is your own fault you are down here."