Big Brother (VORTEX POV)

I thought I would happy, or proud when the twins were born but my mind and heart filled with jealousy. I shook my head and focused on the task at hand, being a bouncer at Club Consent. My job caused me to earn scars but I loved the violence that came with it and the rush of adrenaline from the fights. as Zillion, a muscular albino Jaguar sinner stepped in to take my place as bouncer I found myself making my way back to the Vee tower where my newborn siblings were waiting. Avana and I have our own floors, I made my way down the hallway and found the elevator. The doors opened and I found myself stepping inside. I noticed Mama had changed the labels again cause this time Vel's read "There's Tea In the harbor Oh no-" and Dad's was "Video Killed The Radiostar" I pressed the label that read "Horny Sex Dungeon" when the elevator reached its destination, the doors opened and I stepped out walking down the halls, where I was met by his two assistants. as his two moth assistants opened the double doors, one informed me, "Jairo has been placed in a NICU incubator to monitor his vitals, Vena is in her crib." I nodded and stepped inside. mom was in bed and I saw his red eyes open and I saw the soft velvet blanket ripple as he sat up when I stepped into the room. The room was dark but I had perfect vision in the darkness, and red smoke settled like mist I could see the crib where I assumed Vena was sleeping in, mom's couch, the bed, the posters, and when I looked by the bed, my heart dropped. It had a blue light that seemed to be the only light source in the dark room and inside was my baby brother asleep, there was a holographic screen next to the incubator that showed his vitals and the incubator itself had blankets on the floor of it and the shark moth plushie Mama received earlier that day sat inside. "pequeño Polilla, you are injured again." He told me and I looked at my left arm, the dark skin around the bleeding wound I had was paler and I snapped out of my trance and looked at Mama, "I'm fine Mamá, it will heal." But he got up, grabbing my hand, he lead me to the bathroom which was grand and made me sit on the edge of the bathtub as he took out rubbing alcohol, a towel and bandages. I sat quietly hissing as the alcohol set in when mama applied it and soon my wounds were bandages and Mama said "I'm going to go find your sisters, watch your siblings." He told me as we entered the bedroom again. I nodded and he left the room. Suddenly the monitor beeped rapidly as Jairo began to wail and I instinctively ran over and opened the door, I scooped my baby brother up with my two upper arms and removed him from the incubator and held him to my chest as if in a daze. his wails became sobs and I began to rock back and forth sitting on the bed humming. His sobs went silent and as I looked down he put his left upper hand on my chest, right where my heart was. I smiled, "it is okay little bro, I gotcha..." I whispered to him.