Work (Val POV)

As I arrived at the studio, I noticed Angel was talking to one of the actors going over his script. I walked over to check on him and noticed he seemed off. He was a bit paler than usual. I said "Angel baby are you sure you want to work today you seem ill take some time off." Angel Dust chuckled and crossed his two upper arms across his chest, or tried because of his chest fluff. "I'm fine Val. just a bit nauseous, that is all." "I see." I replied filing away that information for later. "Alright are you ready?" I asked and Angel nodded then we got to work. Angel did good with his acting even coming up with some humor for improvising his script. As Angel's shift came to an end, I noticed him going to the snack area and then proceeding to open a bag of chips and absolutely demolish them. Impressive. I decided to approach Angel, "Angie baby what is really going on?" I asked, "You know Husk right my boyfriend....? Well I'm gonna have a baby....his." I perked up. "Yes I know of him, You also should have told me earlier from now on until that baby is born you are on maternity leave Angel!" I told him. My mood swings kicked into high gear, "Oh Velvette told me to tell you we are having a sleepover tonight if you want to come and she said you can bring Husk." Angel Dust nodded and told me he would come before he left and I headed back to the tower.