Another Addition/Sick (Val's POV)

When I woke up, my wings stretched out along with my limbs. I was aware of Voxxy sleeping next to me his screen dark. I was hit by a sudden wave of nausea and I got out of the hospital bed and rushed to the bathroom. I stuck my face into the bowl as I emptied the contents of my stomach. I felt a hand in my back rubbing my skin and I was aware of Vox's voice as he soothed me. I pieced it together quickly. This time I wouldn't need a pregnancy test to know I was pregnant. I raised my head and said to Vox "Voxxy I'm pregnant again...." Vox froze and his face turned into a blue screen and I tried not to laugh at the fact that Vox just blue screened. Velvette came in and said "what is going on in here-" she began to laugh seeing Vox blue screening. I joined in with the laughter as Vortex came in. "mama Jairo and Vena aren't feeling good- they both were shivering....." Vox unfroze and used his ability to access the internet. "They probably have a cold are there any other symptoms?" Vortex nodded "both him and Vena threw up on me and I had to change my shirt by the way, THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT! They also were burning up-" Vox and I exchanged a look as Avana came in and said "I got them to sleep...I told Eelliot not to disturb them they are in a spare room with a crib in the tower." I said "Voxxy I think they have the flu-" Vox sighed and said "alright we better quarantine them when we are home until they feel better we'll move them to the nursery."