Quiet

tw: miscarriage (I am so sorry)

I am never quiet. I always say my thoughts outloud and I am certainly not afraid of what my family or husband think of me and what I say, because I knew they loved me. 

But right now I could not utter a word. 

"Darling?" I heard my mama's distant voice say and I could only breath heavily until a word brought me back to the present. 

"I challenge you to a duel" I heard Anthony's voice and I snapped back. 

Challenge. Challenge? Challenge! To a duel. 

"No" I said and stood up from the couch I was sitting on. 

"He dishonored you sister! He made a bet on your hand!" Anthony yelled at me but I glared at him. 

I have never ever been this angry, in my whole life. The combination of my brother wanting to duel my husband and my husband lying to me and me being pregnant was just so angering. 

"I do not care! You will not duel my husband because" I said and walked up angrily to Anthony and put a finger on his chest. "He is still my husband" I spat every word and anthony looked at me with an expression I have eevr seen on him. Perhaps it is because I have never been this angry, no one has seen me this angry.  

"And the father of my child and you of all people should know what it is like to grow up without a father, so that will not happen NO MATTER HOW ANGRY YOU AND ME ARE" I yelled at him and breathed heavily. 

I am so angry. 

Ouch

I felt a pain in my stomach but it was so quick, I am imagining it. 

"Clementine is right" The duke said and I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and threw my head back in anger. 

"There is not much we can do now that you are pregnant but we are all extremely angry and disappointed in you Sebastian" Berenice said when I felt another pain in my stomach but this one stronger than the last to which I winced quietly. 

"Are you alright?" I heard Benedict ask from next to me and I nodded and took a deep breath. 

"I'm fine" I said angrily and Benedict stepped back, still with a worried face. 

"Explain yourself" Colin, very angrily, spat to Sebastian and he sighed. 

I have not once in my life seen Colin this angry. I was glaring at him while tears came out of my eyes so fast I could barely control them. 

"I- I- I cannot. I-" Sebastian started to stutter and that made me oh so mad. So mad indeed I felt pure rage in my veins. 

"Explain yourself, now!" I yelled at him and I saw him visibly flinch before he ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath.