Chapter 19

Lucifer walks into the common room smiling "I'm back from the salon!" Angel sitting on the couch laughs "why did you go to a salon??" Lucifer looks him "..to get my hair done.." Angel goes silent. Alastor walks past him and slaps the back of Angels head. "You look fantastic my love, very nice" "Ow fuck!" Lucifer smiles "you think so??" "Yes I do" he kisses his cheek

"Oh! Alastor so uh i hate to bring up trauma but Vox wasnt the one that did all that to you." "what??" "he has a fucking brother, Vox has been on fucking Vacation!" Alastor crosses his arms "Hm, that makes sense Vox has always been very big on consent."

"Alright I need to do a few things around the hotel my love, if you need to just call for me okay?" "Okay baby" they kiss and he walks away. "Hey Lucifer can I tell you something and you promise you won't tell Alastor I told you?" "Uh why what's wrong?? What is he hiding from me??" "It's nothing bad nothing bad!" "Oh okay then what's up?"

Lucifer sits next to him. "Well he's been nervous to ask you something because he doesn't know how it'll go." "Oh??" "He wants to try having sex with you" Lucifer blushes bright. "But he's scared he's going to get you ready get you all worked up and then want to back down right before it starts or in the middle. He's not worried you'll do something he doesn't want but he's worried that we won't be able to satisfy you." Lucifer is blushing hard "oh Al.." "I told him that you respect him enough to not hold it against him. I told him no means no and that if he says it then he takes away the consent, it doesn't matter if it's before during or right before one of you cum. If he says no you'll stop and that's that."

Lucifer thinks "okay, I'll figure something out, thanks Angel." "Yeah no problem, I trust you Lucifer" Lucifer walks off thinking of what to do.

Angel goes back to watching tv and being on his phone. The front door opens up. "Charlie person!" Angel doesn't even look up. Charlie runs in "hello!!! Oh hi Stolas!!" "Hello, um.. is your father available?" Charlie can tell something is wrong "Stoals whats wrong? Are you okay??" "I just need to talk to him please.." Stolas's voice cracks. Charlie runs off "dad!!"

Lucifer runs to her "what's wrong Charlie??" "It's Stolas he came in asking for you and he looks really upset.." Lucifer walks to him. "Stoals? What's wrong??" Lucifer guides him to the couch. Angel gets up and leaves so they can have the room to them selfs. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know who else to go too.." Stolas tears up gripping his hat. Lucifer sits on the couch and pats the spot next to him. "Talk to me, what's going on?"

Stolas starts to cry. "W-well I.. I fell in love with an IMP and... it's ended quite poorly and.... I don't have anyone to talk to about it..." he covers his face crying "I'm sorry... I know you have so many other things to worry about then my and my pathetic love life..." Lucifer rubs his back "Stolas, I care a lot about you, I'm here for you" Stolas cries more "I don't know what to do... I thought it was going so do well and and then it wasn't anymore..! I thought he cared about me but.. all he sees me as is a stuck up prince... no matter how hard I try to tell him I truly care he doesn't believe me...he so worried that a prince like me doesn't actually care for an IMP cause why would a royal love him..."

Lucifer listens frowning feeling bad for him. "I don't have anyone else in my life... Stella is abusive my daughter hates me... Blitz was all I had left and now he's gone... what am I supposed to do now?? Just be okay with being alone forever..? Is that really how my stars aline? Me being like this... forever..." "Oh Stoals I know that's not true, I know this hurts right now, I know it feels like nothing is in your side but there's a reason all this is happening. Trust me I thought the same thing, and then I found Alastor and everything has changed."

Stoals sniffs and looks at him "The Radio Demon???" Lucifer holds up his hand to show his ring. "Y-you're marring him!?" "Yep I'm marring a sinner." Lucifer wipes his face "Stoals it doesn't matter who you love, if you are happy then you're happy, don't hold yourself back. If it doesn't end up working him then that's okay. Then you don't need him and he doesn't deserve you."