Chapter 24

Lucifer is sitting on the couch watching tv with everyone. Alastor walks in smiling. "That was so much fun!" "hey Al! We are watching a movie come join!" "I wil sit with you but i wont watch." he sits down, holds Lucifer close and reads his book. Lucifer is silent, he feels sick like hes about to throw up. "love? are you okay you're so quiet?" "mhm uh yeah yeah just thinking about the movie!" "alright" He kisses his cheek smiling then goes back to reading."

Lucifer glances back and forth at him and the tv trying to figure out how to start an argument. He cant start talking or else that is rude to everyone watching the movie so he waits until the movie is over. He cuddles Alastor and cherishes the last time they will ever do this. he has to put all his focus on not crying. When the movie is over and everyone goes to to their own things Lucifer starts talking to Alastor. "So uh i was thinking about maybe we can have tacos for dinner tomorrow i think that would be really good, just for us not the entire hotel since that is alot" Alastor looks at him listening. "and uh maybe rice for the sides?" "Sure i can do that my love it sounds good." "oh so i wanted to talk to you about my idea for after we get married too."

"Hey Alastor did you want me to put this new drink out for the guests too or just keep it a secret for staff?" "one moment love" He looks at Husk. "just staff, that is the good vodka and i ordered it for us." "got it." Alastor looks at Lucifer. "alright love what would you like to talk about?" Lucifer is silent. "My love?" "we.. we were talking first.." "Im sorry love i needed to answer that question, im listening now i promise." "No its fine..." "My love im sorry i didnt mean to hurt your feelings" Lucifer gets up his back to Alastor. "Love talk to me, let me understand how i can fix my mistake." "no. if you dont want to listen to me before what makes me think youll do it now.. someone else will ask you a question and then you will ignore me again."

Alastor stands up "Love im sorry i really am" "No. i dont belive you.. you always do this. you get so busy it's like you dont even care about me." "Thats not fair, i manage a hotel all by myself half the time i am busy yes, but i still make time for you." "Barely. most of the time its me getting your attention and almost begging for you to be with me..!" "That is not true." Alastor frowns "Dont accuse me of things that are not true." "not true? not true! Now you are the one lying! That is true! You put this hotel first every time no matter what! i mean nothing to you when it comes to this hotel!" Alastor starts getting upset. "thats not true! why are you saying these things!? i work hard every day to make sure you know i love you! why is that suddenly not good enough!?" "it has never been good enough i just havent told you! why do you think i slept with Lilith when she got back!"

Alastor goes silent "....." "there i said it! i slept with her cause i needed that! i needed more love then what you give me! I I Im tired of trying to give you chances to to give me that love.. to hear me.. to pay attention..! if you actually paid attention you would know this is how i feel!" "..Lucifer.." "No! no.. i im done.. i cant i cant anymore Alastor.." "..what.. do you mean..? Lucifer.." His ears flatten against his head tears threatening to form. "Im.. im breaking up with you Alastor.."

Lucifer takes off his ring "Wait Lucifer please..!" He throws his ring on the ground then runs away crying. Alastor stands there completely silent "...what.." He looks at Lucifers shattered ring on the ground. Husk runs to him "alastor what was that!? What happened!?" "..I dont know..." Alastor runs out and flies away tears falling. Husk stands there confused he picks up the pieces of the ring and runs to Lucifer. "Hey what the fuck!?" Lucifer is hugging himself crying. "dude why did you do that!?" "y-you dont understand.. i-i had t-t-too" He falls to his knees crying. Husk sits besides him he knows he needs to calm him down or he isnt going to get any information. He hugs him. Lucifer hugs him tight crying.

Charlie runs to them. "guys whats going on?? Why is dad crying and why did i get a note cry Alastor telling me he quit!?" "i dont know, hes crying so hard i cant understand anything hes saying." "Grandpa!" God appears "yes? oh Luci.. you did it didnt you..?" Lucifer nods crying. "is someone going to tell us what the fuck is going on!?" Husk looks at God. God picks Lucifer up and explains why Lucifer did that. "..oh dad.." "..fuck.. thats.. rough... but i understand.. you did a good thing.." Husk goes quiet when he realizes Alastor will be able to leave and they wont ever see him again.