Chapter Four- Loser

WILL XANDER
I sit on the couch as she floats into my mind. How could she be so naive? What did she think would happen when she wore such a dress to a party,  knowing the state of her body?

The guys there were literally eye-fucking her.

I walk in to check on her. More like satisfy my eyes.

Fuck, she's beautiful. My eyes pause at her lips.

There's tear marks on her cheeks. Did she really think I'd hit her or was it the alcohol speaking?

The white dick wanting her... It pisses me off. It's like history happening again.

I sleep in another room.

I wake up at eight and head to the gym. She's up by the time I walk  back upstairs.

'How did I get here?' She asks.

'Did you do anything to me?' Another question follows.

'You're still walking fine, what do you think?,' I reply.

She rolls her eyes and walks out. Lord have mercy.

CHELSEA SPENCER
I  didn't see him when I woke up. I try to convince myself that he slept on the couch or somewhere else and didn't do anything to me.

It's saturday so I decide to chill out and get coffee with Maddie.

'How come you always leave me at every party?' She asks.

'Boy altercations,' I reply .

'And I can't stand you when you're drunk,' I add that bit to piss her off.

'Shut up,' she says.

'You know someone almost raped me for trying to get you to stop dancing with him,' I tell her.

We go shopping for a few hours afterwards and I meet up with Myles who's been asking to see me for a while.
He asks me to dinner.
'You've been busy, here's to catching up,' he says, clinking his glass with mine at the restaurant.

I smile a little.

'Your hair's gorgeous,' he says.

'Thanks,' I reply.

I try to stay indoors on sunday but Maddie finds a way to make me take a walk with her.

I see Will in a tux, getting out of his car. Somehow our eyes meet and he smiles before walking away. My heart thumps suddenly.

It looks like a smile of accomplishment. He must have done something that night.

I try to avoid him at school. But then, I want to confront him so badly.

'So you're telling me you didn't touch me anywhere that night at your house?' I stop him outside.

'I'm going to touch if you ask me that again,' he says.

'Admit it, you're stupid crazy. You must have done something,' I snap.

'Like what?' He asks. I roll my eyes and leave.

'God, I see you're obsessed with him,' I hear Alexa say. She must have seen that.

'I think that's  a "you" thing, not a "me" thing,' I say, still walking.

Scott begins to text me a week later.
Who's the guy who tried to kill me?
—Unknown ID

Seriously? I guess some people just don't ever learn.

He's gonna have to fix my car, you know.
—Unknown ID

Ignoring his texts, I get in my car.