𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

──────────❝ 🌩 ❞──────────

「 SYNOPSIS 」

Michael and Susanna Dorcas are well known in both Central City and Starling City.

In Central City, Michael had made quite the name for himself thanks to his high intelligence and his passion in science and mathematics.

In Starling City, Susanna Dorcas née Queen had created a title for herself in the world of fashion. Her chain of boutiques through the world were greatly desired and admired.

The loving husband and wife had three children together. The eldest is Amerie Dorcas, a twenty-seven year old woman with a strong passion in journalism. The youngest is Mason Dorcas, a twenty-one year old man with an interest in bioengineering.

And finally, the middle child.
Lillian Gabrielle Dorcas.

She was claimed to be the prodigy child of the family sharing a love of science with her father. However, as much as she loved science, she loathed the attention of the world and the pressure of their eyes watching her.

However, her life is soon to be flipped upside down when the S.T.A.R Labs Particle Accelerator malfunctions and explodes sending a storm of anti-matter and dark energy through the atmosphere.

Lillian's path eventually crosses with Barry Allen who happens to have a small crush on her. Together they train their newfound abilities while protecting the city from Metahumans. And doing all that while falling for one another. . . Seems like a lot of work.

Will they survive through everything or will it all fall apart before it can begin?

──────────❝ 🌩 ❞──────────