HER EYES SOMETIMES STEAL THE BEAUTY OF STARS

“Mind to explain” a girl asked while crossing her arms around her chest while tapping her heels on the floor.
“Ah! Who told her” he muttered to Shristi.
“Maybe Neil”
Both of them shifted their gazes to the boy standing while resting his back on the wall.
“Why are you giving me this look?” He shrugged his shoulders.
“Did you tell her ?” Asked Shristi.
“Obviously no, I was with you guys all the time.”
“Stop glaring at him and tell me how come my little bro fell in love” said that lady while smiling.
“OMG DI, Aren't you offended ?”
“Of course no, I'm happy on the fact that he finally started to love someone yeah I was shocked on the fact that this antiromantic guy loves someone”
“Ah Di, you scared the hell outta me” said Arav.
“Now stop this drama and tell us about her”
“So her name is sha_”
“Shasha?” Shristi said, making a stunned face.
“No, her name is Shanaya, she belongs to a stable family but not rich as us”
“Is her father also a Mafia ?” Asked his eldest sister.
He shook his head as no “he's a businessman”
“Oh I see then she might be rich”
Arav shook his head as a no “They are upper middle class”
“Well leave their financial status and tell me about our Bhabi” said his sister.
He shyly scratched his neck as his cheeks started to get red.
“OH MY SOMEONE IS BLUSHING” said Neil watching his brother shyly covering his face.
“OMG Bhai, she might be so special,” said Shristi.
“Yeah but how would we know shasha, when he isn't telling us about her” said their eldest sister.
“Natasha Di, I think she is beyond words” said Shristi.
“Alright, Alright so let's start from her long wavy brown hair, a pair of thick black eyebrows perfectly shaped above her brownish black eyes which sometime give hazel shade and curled eyelashes” He paused for awhile before continuing “her eyes sometimes steal the beauty of moon and her smile is just like a shiny sun”
“Ohhh My I can't believe it's our brother who is saying this out” Said Neil as both the sisters chuckled.
“She is more beautiful than these lines” said Arav as an image of her appeared in front of her eyes.
“So where and when did you guys meet?”
…………………………………………………
“SO YOU'RE TELLING ME A MAFIA KIDNAPPED YOU AND NOW WANTS TO MARRY YOU?” a girl let it out loudly.
“slow down your voice”
“Shena do you even know how lucky you're, these things only happens in dramas and movies but it's happening in real with you”
“Disha look at you, I told you so that you could help me out and besides that I don't think he is AVM”
“How about searching for him”
“No use I tried but no one has seen him”
“Oh! Bad scene then”
“Tell me how can I get outta this situation”
“Is he handsome?”
“Why are you even asking about his appearance”
“Tell me, cause if he's handsome then he's perfect one for you”
“I don't care either he's handsome or ugly cause my hate won't change”
“How about calling the police?” Asked Disha.
“No use cause he had already forbidden me”
“Have you informed uncle and aunt?” Asked Disha.
“Not yet as I don't want to stress them”
“But you've to tell someone before it gets late”
“I know but” she stopped.
“Shena don't over stress” said Disha pulling her in her embrace.
“Ah I'm feeling so good after sharing it with you” said Shanaya while still being in her warm embrace.
“Now tell me about his appearance”
Shanaya broke the hug and slapped her shoulder tightly “look at you, why don't you marry him instead”
“I wish I could If only if I didn't engage to him”
That's the moment when something hit Shanaya’s and Disha’s mind at the same time.”WHAT ABOUT ISHAAN?”
“ah I don't know how am I supposed to tell him” said Shanaya making a cry face.
“I think you should inform him about your situation, who knows if he could help you out”
“I'm planning the same but what he find out”
“He?”
“That mafia”
“After listening to your story I don't think he would hurt someone”
“I don't know if I should take this risk or not,” sighed Shanaya.
“I'm feeling so helpless,” said Disha. Before Shanaya could open her mouth to utter her phone, the ringtone disturbed their conversation.
A fireced look appeared on Shanaya's face as she read the called ID.
“My love?” Asked Disha who's gaze accidentally fell on her phone.
“It's him,” said Shanaya before cutting the call.
The phone started to ring again “ah why I'm stuck in this situation” furiously said Shanaya while cutting his call again.
“Why don't you blo_”  Disha's sentence was once again interrupted by her phone ring.
“You better attend now,” said Disha.
“What's your problem?” Said Shanaya right after attending the call.
“Were you busy?” Asked Arav.
“Yes” she lied.
“Alright then leave that thing and talk to me” he declared.
Her disbelieving look made Disha curious.
“I heard your friend visited you”
“Huh? How come you know”
“Remember I told you that I have my eyes on you 24/7”
“I can't believe you're stalking me”
“Unfortunately yes”
“If there's nothing important then let me decline the call”
“I have an important thing to tell you”
“What?” Asked Shanaya with a straight face.
“You just have to do one thing for me”
“I won't,” said Shanaya.
“Alright then Your brother will be in my arms tomorrow”
“Ugh tell me what's it?” Asked Shanaya.
“You've to tell your family that you loves a guy wholeheartedly and you want to marry him”
“Why?” Another question popped up by her.
“Cause my family will visit your home day after tomorrow for proposal”
“Are you out of your mind, mister?”
“Arav,” he said.
“Huh?”
“It's my name”
“Shut up and get your mind together, How am I supposed to tell my parents about you besides that we don't even know each other”
“No worries,I'll arrange a date for us tomorrow”
“stop it and about my parents they won't allow me”
“My dear love it's your headache or else you'll miss your brother forever” said Arav before declining the call.