Chapter 11. pt.2: A night to remember.

Two hours later, Luca wakes up from his nap feeling quite refreshed but hungry. It's almost seven in the evening, so he decides to go to the lobby of the inn and get something to eat. He orders a baked potato with a salmon fillet, roasted courgette and cream cheese and herb sauce, he eats his dinner alone with a pint of ale to accompany it while he reads a book. His concentration wavers for a moment though as he hears a familiar voice, she's speaking another language but he swears he recognises it. So he puts his book down and looks around the room, over at the bar he sees a dark haired young woman in a burgundy dress, she is talking to the barman and from her tone it sounds like she is giving him orders, not ordering a drink like a patron. He approaches her, thinking that the young woman might be Aneta.

He walks up behind her and taps her shoulder.
"Excuse me? Is that you, Aneta?"
She quickly turns and responds impatiently.
"Yes? What do you-"
She cuts her sentence short as she turns around fully and almost immediately recognises him, she smiles sincerely.
"Ah, Luca... I did not know you were staying here!"
He smiles sweetly, takes her hand and kisses it once.
"Well I very much am staying here, do you work here?"
She grins smugly.
"Hah, a little more than that... My father owns this place... I am his heiress and I essentially run the place when he is not here, I am to inherit it after all. I was actually just giving the bar staff their evening orders before I came to meet you..."
Highly impressed, he gives his most charming smile.
"Wow alright, well I was definitely in the right place at the right time. You look absolutely beautiful by the way, I mean, you do anyway but that dress is particularly stunning."
She smiles gratefully and takes his hand.
"Why, thank you... I do try... You look good too, kind sir... Come with me..."

They walk and talk as he shoves his book into his jacket pocket.
"Do you want to stay here for the evening? Or go somewhere else? Bearing in mind that I don't really know this City so-"
He's cut off there as she harshly pulls him into a quieter hallway towards the back of the building, she gently places her finger on his lips, shushing him whilst pushing him backwards towards the wall, all the while maintaining intense eye contact. She grins while moving both of her hands onto his backside and gripping gently, he meets her grin with a surprised but also deviant little smile.
"Ah, so this is what you wanted, hm?"
She nods keenly before crashing her lips to his in an almost desperate fit of kisses, his hands shamelessly wander her hips and rest on her bottom as they carry on making out like this for a couple of minutes or so. He has to pull away for air though and so, he strokes some hair out of her face while they gaze into each other's eyes, he can't help but smirk.
"Gods you're good...Where do you want me?"
She grins again and without another word, drags him further down the hallway. She stops outside a big double door, fishes a key out of her pocket and opens the double doors. She impatiently drags him inside the room then shuts the doors, locking them behind her and placing the key on the bureau.

The room is magnificent, he thinks it must be the royal suite, reserved only for the most distinguished of guests. Everything is Royal blue and gold with a huge glass chandelier on the high ceiling. Just as he has finished admiring the room, she walks over to him and grabs the collar of his shirt, pulling him down for another desperate kiss, he thinks.
'Is this what it's like to have a woman in control? I like it... I really like it...'
He sighs softly as he pulls away for a second. As a little insecurity rises, his cheeks go a bit red.
"Uhh, sorry, one question before I go any further. How old are you, Aneta?"
She grins again.
"Twenty six, why?"
Upon hearing that, he suddenly starts to feel a little nervous, rubbing the back of his head while trying to avoid eye contact.
"No reason really. It's just that I've only ever been with girls younger and less or equally as experienced as myself and you being eight years older than me... You're exceptionally more experienced... I just uhh, don't want to disappoint you... That's all."
She smiles sincerely and strokes his cheek tenderly.
"Gods, you are actually adorable, it makes me want you more... Listen, why do you think I brought you here in the first place?"
He thinks on it for a moment.
"... You uhh... Wait... You like younger men?"
She nods with a cheeky smile on her face.
"Yes, I do. You are just beautiful, now... Sit on the bed please... I have mya little gift for you."
He doesn't argue and just grins and does as he's told.
"Yes, ma'am."
He sits on the edge of the bed, rests his hands behind him and leans back a little. She then slowly and teasingly takes off her clothes for him, one item at a time. First her shoes, then her stockings, she slips her skirt off next before approaching him again.
"Now... Here is an important lesson that might appreciate... You can take my corset off..."
He grins as she turns around to face away from him, he gently unlaces it, it's surprisingly easily, he has done it before though. He then loosens and it falls to the floor. She looks at it, quite impressed by his quick hands.
"That was quick... Have you done that before?"
He grins smugly.
"Hm... maybe..."
As he skims his hands down her generous curves. Whilst doing that though, a strong urge, an almost uncontrollable desire fills him and he suddenly feels more confident, he's not really sure where it came from but he doesn't question it as he tries to takes a bit more control.