Chapter 7: A little revenge and a few enchantments.

The next morning, Shaun is in Luca's room again, he's standing in front of the mirror preening himself so that he looks as attractive as possible. Luca is just lying on his bed reading a book, he's partially dressed wearing underwear, trousers, socks and a vest. Shaun then turns around and sweeps his hands down his body.
"Hey... So what do you think? Will she go for this?"
Luca looks him up and down with mild appreciation.
"Absolutely... Fuck, if you weren't my cousin, I'd go for that..."
Shaun doesn't know how to react to that.
"I uh... Seriously? You're bi too? Most of this fucking family is!"
Luca smirks and nods.
"Yep, I think so anyway... Both of my parents are, Sera is too... And Cait is gay. So logically, one of either Rosa or myself were bound to be..."
Shaun shrugs as he buttons up his shirt.
"Eh... I suppose... Right, shall we get this show on the road?"
Luca puts his book down and jumps off the bed, he quickly puts a shirt on over his vest and they get going. They leave the house and discuss the plan of action.
"Alright, so... What are you doing again?"
Shaun recites his part.
"I have to flirt with Erin... Wait, what does she look like? It helps if I find her physically attractive too..."
Luca sighs.
"Oh, you probably will... Everyone fucking does... I was once the envy of a lot of guys in school, it made a nice change from them bullying me... She is Beth's height pretty much, quite curvy like Mia. Long, perfectly styled and glossy wavy dark brown hair, big beautiful dark green eyes, big tits and quite 'pouty' lips... She always looks like she's ready to model some clothing in a shop window... Oh wow, I'm shallow... Aren't I?"

Shaun had never heard the word pouty before though.
"Hah, maybe... Pouty?"
Luca groans impatiently.
"Ugh, how can you not have heard pouty before?! Plump, juicy, very kissable?"
Shaun nods.
"Ah yes... I get it... Right, will I go in first?"
Luca nods in the direction of the shop.
"Yes... I'll go in a few minutes later, I'll approach Adrian and attempt to apologise, offer the 'no hard feelings' handshake, hopefully tricking him into forgiving me and making amends, then I'll point out what you're doing... If it's a bust and she doesn't respond, just buy something and leave... That way I'll know and leave too. Alright?"
Shaun nods curtly.
"Right... Where is it?"
They reach the edge of the market place and Luca points over to the far south corner.
"Over there, Greenalls Grocers... Erin is usually behind the serving counter and Adrian is usually taking inventory or filling shelves... Right, ready to put your acting cap on?"
Shaun rubs his hands together excitedly.
"Of course! See you in a few..."

Shaun walks off towards the shop, thankfully no-one he knows had seen him and Luca together. Shaun is the kind of naturally attractive young man, who seems to command attention whenever he walks into a room without even trying, a walking ray of sunshine. He may be the classic tall dark and handsome type but he's not actually as charming as he thinks he is. He's a bit naïve in that he sometimes thinks that his good looks and upbeat personality are all he needs because they haven't failed him before, he is yet to find out that he still has a lot to learn. Today will not be that day, however.

Luca was right, Erin is standing behind the front counter and as soon as she sees Shaun, her eyes light up like she's just see a particularly delicious cake, like if it were socially acceptable to drool right now, she would. She almost immediately attempts eye contact with him and as she catches his eye, he gives her his usual cheeky but charming smile while running his hand through his hair, moving it out of his face in at attempt at drawing more attention to himself, it works, it always works. He then walks past her and down one of the aisles, she's not at all being subtle about checking him out, rubber necking around corners to examine everything she can get away with examining. He sees this and thinks.
'This will be easier than I thought... I understand the appeal though... She really is quite beautiful.'

He wanders around for a bit, making sure to stay closer to the sales counter. Erin is now shamelessly watching him so he decides to try his luck, he casually walks up to the counter and leans on the counter before he addresses her.
"Excuse me, Miss... Do you have a paper bag I could use for the fruit, please?"
She smiles sweetly while twirling her hair in her hand.
"Of course, hold on."
She quickly turns around to fetch one and bends over in an almost seductive way as if she's trying to show off her backside to him. Shaun of course, takes in the view with a little grin. She then stands back up and offers it to him, he smiles in thanks but just as he reaches out for it, she whips it out of his reach and speaks very boldly, teasing him intentionally.
"Ah. Ah... You can have it... If you tell me your name, pretty boy..."
He plays along and raises an eyebrow with a cheeky grin.
"Alright... And if I refuse?"
She grins mischievously.
"Oh well, then no paper bag for Mr. Tall dark and handsome then..."
At that moment, Luca walks in the shop and heads up the back, thankfully she doesn't even notice him walk in, she's very much preoccupied.