16

after leaving jungkook's case dahyun came back to hospital and it's been a week. Dahyun and her friend, Dr. Minji, are sitting in the hospital cafeteria during their lunch break.

Dahyun: (sighs) "It's been such a hectic week. I feel like I'm just going through the motions."

Minji: (smiling) "I hear you. Sometimes it feels like we don't have time for anything but work."

Dahyun: "Yeah. I've been assigned a new patient recently. There's something about him that's really intriguing, like there's a story behind his eyes."

Minji: (curious) "Oh? What's his story?"

Dahyun: "I don't know all the details, but he seems to have had a pretty intense life before coming here. It got me thinking about how people's pasts shape who they are."

Minji: (nodding) "That's true. Everyone has a story. Maybe you should look into it more. It might help you understand him better and give you some insight."

Dahyun: "You think so? I wouldn't even know where to start."

Minji: "Why not start with where he's from? Sometimes visiting a person's hometown and talking to people who knew them can reveal a lot."

Dahyun: (thoughtfully) "That's actually a great idea. It could be interesting to see where he came from and how it shaped him."

Minji: "Exactly. Plus, it could be a good break from the hospital. You could use a little adventure."

Dahyun: (smiling) "You're right. Thanks, Minji. I'll think about it."

Minji: "Anytime. Just promise you'll bring back some good stories."

Dahyun: (laughs) "Deal."

Dahyun is sitting at her desk, looking at her computer screen, researching her patient's hometown.

Dahyun: (muttering to herself) "Okay, let's start with Busan. That's where he's from."

She clicks through various websites, reading about Busan, its culture, and notable places.

Dahyun: (thinking) "Looks like I need to plan a trip to Busan. This is going to be interesting."

She picks up her phone and calls Minji.

Minji: (on the phone) "Hey, Dahyun! What's up?"

Dahyun: "Hey, Minji. So, I've decided to take your advice. I'm going to Busan to research my patient's past."

Minji: "That's awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it. When are you going?"

Dahyun: "I'm thinking this weekend. I'll book my tickets tonight."

Minji: "Great! Safe travels, and don't forget to take lots of notes."

Dahyun: "I will. Thanks again for the encouragement. I needed that."

Minji: "Anytime, Dahyun. Have fun and good luck!"

as Dahyun decide to explore his past. in his city and meet his love ones and for this she will be needing some help