Chapter 35

Chloe's POV:

"I think I can handle the rest. Before you get any more cuts, you should go ahead and get ready," I told him. He wanted to protest at first, but I narrowed my eyes at him. I didn't want him to get any more hurt.

"Fine, fine. Just go get ready yourself too, okay?" Jimin said before taking his leave. Once he was gone, I finished cutting the tomatoes, added them all in, and mixed the beef.

Once I was finished with the dish, I put it in the oven and checked the time. I had exactly an hour and a half to get ready. I went upstairs, straight to the bathroom. I stripped naked to take a shower and hopefully scrub the food smell from my skin.

After showering, I wrapped a towel around my body, got out, and pulled out the blow dryer. I applied some heat protection to my hair and then started drying it. Next, I picked out a black strapless bra and adjusted it to be the right fit, pairing it with some black thongs. I'd most definitely end up wearing a dress, so I wanted to wear the correct underwear that would look flattering with it.

I Stared at the options in my closet and couldn't decide. I put on a wool robe, walked to the inanity, and sat down. I looked around for my curling wand and plugged it in. I applied some more heat protection products and then lightly applied some makup, leaving my lips for last. Finally, I went for a dark red shade of lipstick with a layer of lip gloss on top.

I took out a jeweled hair clip and clipped back the newly curled strands of hair. I removed the wand's plug from the outlet and got up. I heard a knock on the door. "Chloe are you done?"

I sighed and walked to the door. I tightened my robe first before opening up the door. I saw Jimin had picked out a black and red three-piece suit. I saw him in suits every day, But he looked absolutely handsome. It was the right fit for his body. Even his dark hair was combed back perfectly. He was wearing a gold chain under the dress shirt that matched his watch.

"How do I look?" he asked, spinning a full 360 for me, making me smile a little.

"You look perfect, and I don't even know what to wear!" I sighed.

"Need help?" he asked curiously. I frowned at first, but then I remembered who the man in front of me was. Plus he proved he was perfectly capable of choosing his own outfits.

"Sure" I stepped to the side and let him in. I watched as he walked to the closet and looked through the dresses that were hanging. I crossed my arms as I looked at him, watching him closely as he pulled out a badycon red dress with small white stone detailing that would match the clip in my hair.

"This?" he asked, holding it up to my body and tilting his head.

"You tell me, Mr park Jimin" I looked between him and the dress.

"Wear this. You will look even more stunning." he handed me the dress. "I'll wait outside for you," Jimin said and left the room, shutting the door behind him. I sighed and put the dress on.

It was perfect fit, as always. I ran my hands down my sides, turning to look at myself from the side. A smile curled onto my lips. I loved it; I loved how it fit me perfectly. It wasn't the most comfortable dress as it fit me like a second skin, but I loved it.

"You can come in now," I said, facing the door as I rested a hand on my hip.

"Chloe......wow....damn...come here," Jimin said, mouth hanging open a little. I sauntered my way to him. He took my hand in his and twirled me around, making me giggle a little as this was unexpected. He then rested his hand on my hip.

"My pretend girlfriend sure is beautiful." He chuckled and walked us to his room. Weird, but I went with it.

"Well, My pretend boyfriend isn't all that bad either," I teased.

"Wait here," Jimin told me, disappearing into his room. Not long after, he came out and motioned for me to turn around. "I think this will be fitting," he whispered in my ear as I felt a cold pendant rest on my bare skin.

I looked down and saw he was putting a diamond necklace on me. Was it real?
How was this even a question with Park freaking Jimin?!

"Wow, Jimin....isn't this too much?" I turned around and looked up into his brown eyes.

"Not for you." He smiled and booped my nose. Then, it happened: we did that staring thing again where I just got lost in his eyes, and it was as if the universe stopped moving as I admired his beauty.

We leaned closer to each other, his hands on my hips as mine rested on his shoulders. and we leaned in our lips, but then that was when Jimin's phone rang.

HEYYYY GUYS MB FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONGGGGG I know how y'all feelfr but don't worry I'm back now and going to finish this book and in that case I hope u enjoy chapter 35 and hopefully chapter 36 and the rest are better/ bye bye have a beautiful day luv yall