Dark Hair and Freerunning

(Ashely's Pov.)

I walked the streets of my town pulling my jacket closer to my body as i did so. The weather was getting colder as days went by and i honestly wasn't ready. I hated the cold. To try and distract myself i turned up my music, blaring "Amy" by Timeflies. 

As i turned a corner i saw a figure run across the street and dissapear. That is until the same body dropped from and overhang. I was terrified until i saw the dark mess of hair from under the stranger's hood. It was Calum. The boy from Instagram the other night. Calum.

He ran orr quickly and something in me pushed me to go after hi so i did. Soon i was running through alleys, up and down stairs, until i came to a rooftop and the mysterious boy was no where to be seen. Thats when i realize he must have jumped... I ran to the edge and saw no commotion below. then i saw him and a small group of others on the rooftop two buildings over.

I built up all the courage i had and took a running jump, my small frame just barely making it to the roof but i tumbled. Thats when i knew all eyes were on me their shoutng had stopped and they were all turned my way. The girl of the group gave me a nod, almost as if she was saying "Go ahead, prove yourself". So i did, taking another running start i jumped.

However i did not plan my distance very well because i realized i was falling, i reached out and my hand came in contact with the edge. I screamed out for help, and heard a few group members run over. The girl verbally trying to calm me down as i felt two strong hands grab mine and pull. I used my small feet to help myself amost climb up the ledge. Once laying on solid ground, i closed my eyes attempting to calm my breathing, and i opened them to come face to face with the brown eyes that made my heart race once again.

Then before i could process anything i heard a chime, everyone looking around, their eyes landing on the two of us. Calum's eyes falling on his wrist, and my shay hand moving closer toward my face. I saw the zeroes that matched the ones on the brown eyed boy's wrist. 

And before anyone could say anything i was running down the stairs. This did not just happen. I did not just fall for my match.

(A/N: Hey guys ik this is short but yay ash met her match. Beware that the next chapter is really emotional soooo beware haha..)