Chapter 64

Hey guys..so since Arylie are in a relationship..i want to show this..showing how Imlie is becoming quite comfortable with him and trusting him..

Imlie and Aryan had finally had the breakfast..albeit a cold one..but still she enjoyed it a lot..Imlie screwed up her face in pain..her stomach was hurting..but she hadn't eaten anything bad..everything was fresh..

Then, she quickly picked up the phone..and opened the calendar..she realised..that..her periods had started..

Im-(thinks) Oh my god..i totally forgot about them..ab kya karun..aaj college bhi jana hain..

Ar- Imlie..come on let's go..mein tumhe college drop kar dete hoon..

Im- Woh..ABP..can you call..Raveena ya Nia..i want to talk to them..

Ar- Abhi?? He asked confused..and waise bhi dono college mein hogi na..

Im-(pressing her lips a bit)..Umm..then will you call someone from hotel staff..a girl if you can..

Ar- Imlie..he held her arm..kya hua hain..are you hurt somewhere..batao mujhe..i can help..

Imlie..couldn't speak..how can she explain this to him..it was making her uncomfortable..it was then..Aryan looked at the stain on her dress..at first he was scared..and then he remembered..Arpita..having her dreadful periods..

Ar- Oh..babe..you should have told me..you started your periods..

Im- You know about this..

Ar- Did you forget..we have a sister..

Im- Oh..

Ar- Wait here..he went into the bathroom and brought a towel..and kept it on a sofa..

Ar- Wait here..okay..i will come back in 10 minutes..

After 10 minutes..Aryan came with a bag full of things..it had icecream..hot bags..and some packets of pads..

Ar- Here you go..he handed her the packet after removing the icecream and keeping it in the fridge..and keeping the hotbag aside..

Im- You don't feel disgusted by this..

Ar- Why?? It is natural..

Im- It is just..when i was with that toxic family..they would make me sleep in corner on the floor..wouldn't let me touch anything, especially the utensils in the kitchen..she said becoming teary-eyed..

Ar- But..you are not with them now..you are with me..ab jao..change karo..then you should take some rest if you want..

Im- No!! I am going to college..aaj se fest shuru hone waale hain..i want to enjoy them..

Ar- Theek hain jao..ab..

She came back changing her dress..putting in the sanitary napkin..and keeping some spare in her bag..she came outside when Aryan gave her two chocolates..

Ar- I brought a lot..but you won't eat everything in a day..so keep these two..

Im- ABP..suno na..tum bhi aao na..shaam ko enjoy the fest..bahut kuch hoga..music, games, food, even kissing booth hain..

Ar- Excuse me?? Kya hain yeh kissing booth??

Im- Aare..college ke all the handsome boys..will get a chance to kissed by the girls..on their cheeks..and we pay for getting kissed..

Ar- What nonsense..Imlie i am telling you. You will not participate in this..

Im- Kyu..i can do whatever i want..she huffed..and walked ahed..but Aryan held her..

Ar- Kyunki..i want you to kiss only me..or sahi wala kiss na ki cheeks wala..

Imlie had just turned around to kiss him..when her phone started ringing..it was Raveena..Aryan picked it up..

Ar- The person you are calling is not reachable..he cuts the call..while Imlie continued laughing loudly..seeing his angry face..

Im- Aww..but if you want my kiss..tumhe college fest mein aana hoga..ab chalo..we are getting late..she dragged him outside..while he just shook his head..meri drama queen ka kuch nahi ho sakta hain..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..