Chapter 63

Hey guys..since the last chapter was on Arylie..this one will be on Viraj and Raveena..hope you will enjoy it..

The next day Raveena and Nia went to college..it was officially the start of the college fests..and they wanted to help in anyway possible..as soon as they reached the college..Nia went to meet the seniors who were organizing the fest..and Raveena went towards the class..

She entered the class..looking something in her phone..as entered..she felt something small and soft fall on her..it was rose petals..she looked around to see the class decorated..and in the middle Viraj standing in the middle with a huge placards..with sorry written on it..

R- Viraj..15 minutes mein class start ho jayegi..what have you done??

Vi- Well..as this placard says..i am sorry..please maaf kar do na..🥰🥰😚😚

R- Aacha..mein aisa karti toh?? Jab i tried to hide the fact that idiot was back..tab sabko mere pe gussa aaya tha ya nahi??

R- I am not asking your life history..and i don't have the habit of poking my nose into others past..you should have trusted me..

R- If this has to work..she pointed between..we cannot let anyone come between us..and we have to have utmost trust on each other..can you do that?? Can you trust me explicitly??

Viraj was in a dilemma..he may look like a jovial person..but he didn't like anyone controlling him..and he felt uncomfortable giving that power to anyone...but should he take the leap of faith??

Raveena sighed..she saw the myrid of emotion on Viraj's face and understood that he would not likely trust her anytime soon..so she was going to leave..but he quickly held her hand..

Vi- Why do you always run away??

R- Because i got my answer..now let me go..

Vi- No..aur mene kya answer diya?? Mujhe bhi batao??

R- Viraj..mazak mat karo..

Vi- I am not joking dear..and yes..it will be difficult for me to trust you explicitly..or give up control..but i am ready to do it for you..

R- Saachi?? He nodded..and she hugged him tightly..🥰🥰 Chalo..ab mujhe jaane do..i have to help Nia..

Vi- No..phele mujhe kiss chaiye..and on the lips..and not the cheek..

R- Awww..she pulled him and leaned towards him..only to kiss him on the cheek and running away..

Vi- Yaar!!! Kya yaar..i am not talking to her..meri ek wish bhi puri nahi ki..he thought feeling angry..but sighed..like he could stay angry with her..he shook his head..and went towards another class..he had to practice singing..since he had decided to participate in the fest..

In the Rathore Mansion.

A man walked towards the dungeon..there was in the house right now..the dogs were sleeping as well..he opened the door to the torture room..and went inside..

A girl was sleeping on the ground..her hair was like a rainbow and she had lost a significant amount of weight..he shook her slightly..when she woke up with a jolt..

Jo- No..no..stay away from me..

Ma- Shhh..shhh..it is me..

Jo- You..you..are alive..

Ma- Yes di..just wait for a few more days..and i will save you..just hold on..please..she nodded and the man quickly left smiling..he knew that the Rathore's were a overconfident lot..and he can use that to destroy them..

Ps- Hey guys..how was the chapter?? And there are more villians coming for the Rathore's..also tell me..should Mahesh and Nia get married..in order for Nia to save herself from her idiot would be..