Chapter 65

Hey guys..here is the next part..i am giving some happy chapters..before things get bad..so the starting part of the chapter has Arylie..

Aryan chuckled seeing how excited, Imlie was going to the college..usually he would send his driver to take Imlie to the college..but he has decided that from now on..he will do that..

Im-(pinches him) ABP!!!

Ar- Owww...what the hell!! Kya hain..

Im-(pouts) You were not listening to me..islye yeh kiya..waise tum aaogaye fest mein..please..we will lots of fun..

Ar- Imlie..i have a deal..and few meetings..as well..

Im- Meeting at Eros?? She asked..feeling a bit angry and jealous..

Ar- Yes..kya hua??

Im- Dekho mister..i am saying..no rather ordering you..tum kisi bhi ladki ke taraf nahi dekhogaye in the club..

Ar- And what about the services they provide..he asked to rile her up..

Im-(narrowing her eyes) Theek hain..if you want to enjoy..go ahead..i will enjoy with one of the boys..from the kissing booth..she turned her face away..

Ar- Hmm..i feel like something is burning..

Im- 🤨😤😤

Ar- Chalo..college bhi aa gaya..he parked the car..removed his seat belt..he leaned towards her as if to kiss her..but ends up coming the passenger door..

Ar- Sorry dear..i am in a hurry..if you can..

Im- Y..y..you...ugh..I hate you..she quickly unbuckles her seat belt..picks up her bag..and leaves while shutting the door loudly...Aryan winced..he hoped that there are no scratches on the car..

Raveena was literally going to sleep in the stupid drama class..she would rather use Wikipedia to find the summary of the text..she was jealous of Nia..who being good at maths and organising events..was helping with the organisation of the fest..

She could feel her eyes become droopy..when she heard her name..

Prof- Miss Raveena..

R- Yes...sir..

Prof- The principal is calling you..she frowned and thought of all the things that happened till now..that would warrant a visit to the lion's den..

Prof- Well..i don't have the whole day..go..

R- Yes..

She quickly walked towards the Principal's office..when someone yanked her to the corner..she was going to punch him..but Nia held her hand..

Ni- Oye..pagal hain kya?? Ek toh tujhe..uss boring class se nikala..and you are hitting me..

R- Oh..thank you..she hugged her..but what happened..

Ni- Yaar..woh fashion show ki star ladki ke fracture ho gaya hain..and uske bina..fashion show hoga hi nahi..can you participate in that..

R- Yes..why not..and is her dress stretch able enough to accommodate me??🤨🤨 kahi kuch gadbad ho gayi toh..

Ni- Yaar..you can be gaadhi sometimes..we can design a dress for you na..ya..you can order one for yourself..

R- Hmm let me think on it..but mujhe ek baar dresses toh dikha de..

Ni- Chal..

Viraj was coming back from the singing practice..and had heard the girls..he has never ever..gifted..Raveena anything..so he decided to gift her a dress..it would somewhat makeup for the things that happened till now..

Ps- Hey guys..you like Arylie fight..and I know ki Nia and Mahesh & Arpita and Arvind..ke scenes are less..but i will try to show them more..