For You; For I

Farah did go back to work. The two of you maintained a connection so she could call on you if she needed to. You took the opportunity to raid Alfea's library. You wanted to know if the OtherWorld believed in more alternate worlds than the other Realms they recognized. If they had educational material on the One Power, that'd be stellar. You weren't sure how to get close enough to Moiraine to learn what you needed to and also keep her far enough out of your thoughts that she wouldn't misinterpret something. You discovered from Ms. Barbatea that several books had gone missing under Rosalind's administration. So, next you went to her. She was quite helpless and so you got all of the secretive information you needed from her. While on your mission, your paramours had their own. 

Moiraine stood awkwardly in the doorway of the Headmistress' office. She couldn't quite meet Farah's gaze, intimidated by her established and secure relationship with you. She also understood Farah was the Amyrlin on Alfea. In her blue painted fingertips, a vial of golden, sparking liquid. She had yet to knock and Aisha had yet to be reinstated. 

Farah glanced up at her over her paperwork, sparing her no more. She returned to the dull portion of her job, having rather doing that. "Yes?" she greeted cordially still, knowing you'd wish her to be so.

The Aes Sedai lifted the vial showingly. She stepped in, daring to look as they entered equal footing. She set her package on the corner of the desk. "For your... girlfriend," she choked out, ignoring the victory on Farah's face at her admittance. "Her nightmares."

Farah's smirk dropped and stonewall eyes bored into the witch. "Nightmares," she echoed, wanting to know what Moiraine did. You were so tight-lipped about so much about yourself and much more. She knew the bare minimum about the Aes Sedai before her and she imagined Moiraine was extended the same curse. 

Moiraine nodded earnestly. She appeared genuinely concerned for you, but Farah knew from your description Rosalind would have blended in very well as a Blue Ajah of the Aes Sedai. "They are a part of the prophecy of her."

Now, she was concerned. "Prophecy."

The woman shot Farah a look of disdain at the continued empty conversation. She turned to the side and began to pace slightly. "Yes, not a very involved or specific prophecy, but a powerful one. It speaks of a being of great and boundless power, tying worlds together and keeping balance. Sadly that includes bearing the weight of such power. She's tormented constantly. She's lucky to have you to balance her back out. I just thought she might wish for a reprieve every now and again." Having said her dramatic piece and paced new lines into Farah's rug, Moiraine turned and stepped to the door.

"She is not without reprieve," Farah couldn't stop herself from announcing.

Moiraine froze. She turned her head half-way to show she was listening.

"She sleeps peacefully when she's exhausted."

Moiraine raised her head as she smiled faintly, the stirrings of a laugh breaching. "Yes, I noticed. She used great straits of power in my realm and slept soundly through the night. It was the only reason I did not fear for her sanity."

Farah smiled grimly. "I'm sorry that was the only escape she had," she muttered, focusing intently on her paperwork.

The witch turned to face the fairy. "What more does she have here?"

It took a moment for Moiraine to decipher just what Farah's smug look was implying, but when she did, she felt her heart pump faster and her mind matched its speed. "I'm sure I could be of help with that," she insisted in a breathy voice.

Farah froze, deathly serious. "I suggest you rethink that and rephrase it," she commanded, though never raised her voice.

And Moiraine did. She turned back to Farah, aware of how similar she would appear to Liandrin with her persuasive motions just now. She stepped forward with an appeasing grin, despising her own begging motions. "Headmistress, I come from another realm from which your love draws power. She incurs so much affection and kindness, how could she not draw in those to protect her, to adore her. Perhaps that is a part of her power as well, to... balance her own burden. If she has need of being exhausted," she smirked arrogantly, "I am more than capable of assisting." She moved her head and somehow managed to appear as though she was the one who was begged.