Her braveness

Sam came to home and and left to her room to fresh up.
After having a shower she sat on her bed scrolling her phone. Her sister came to her room and sat beside her, then sam looked at her and smiled.
Anushka: How is your first day in school?
Sam: It's great..
Anushka: did you make new friends?
Sam: yeah, one girl is there named pallavi, she is too good. we got close in a very short time and she introduced her cousin and his friend.
Anushka: oh, is it? (Smiles)
Sam: yes, they are my seniors and.. He is a very good person. (She said with a shy smile while remembering how Mahesh saved her from Amit)
Anushka: who is he?(teasing tone)
Sam: I.. I mean they are good persons.. (nervous smile)
(She thought not to say anything about ragging incident in home because they will be worried about her)

~ Time skip to after few days~

In these days, they all became good friends. Mahesh and Nani also helped them in studies. Sam and Mahesh had a good opinion about each other.

Sam got to know that mahesh has a girl bestfriend from childhood named "pooja"

Sam got to know that mahesh has a girl bestfriend from childhood named "pooja". She is a beautiful and hot girl, many boys in campus drool over her. Although pooja is friend to both Nani and Mahesh but she only behave clingy with Mahesh which sam doesn't like that much. She is not jealous of her but she doesn't like the way pooja behaves with Mahesh.
While on the other side, Amit keep bothering Sam, like following her when she is going home, making bad comments on her and trying to touch her sometimes.

~ one day ~
Samantha's pov:
In break time, iam coming from restroom to class. while iam walking in corridor, someone hold my hand and pinned me to the wall. Iam shocked to see he is Amit.

Author's pov:
Amit: what baby? How many days will you make me wait for you?
Sam: what? Are you mad? leave me.
Amit: yes, iam mad for you baby. (He said while coming closer and she looked around, all are watching them.)
Sam: iam saying for the last time, leave me.

(He ignored her words and keep moving closer to her

She got angry and panic at the same time, so she pushed him harshly and slapped him very hardly.)
Amit: y..you just slapped me? (Asked shockingly while holding his cheek)
Sam: yes. If you again do like this, I will file a harrasment case against you.
(All the students started whispering in the corridor and amit got humiliated and embarrassed.)
Amit: I will see you b•tch.. (he said going from there glaring at sam angrily)

Nithya and pallavi came running to sam.
Pallavi: what are you all waiting for? Go to your classes. (She shouted at the students)
Nithya: Sam, are you ok? Did he did something? (Worridly)
Pallavi: Sam, you are fine right? We just got to know this when someone talking in class, so we rushed here.
Sam smiled and hugged both of them at same time.
Sam: don't worry buddies iam fine, nothing happened to me. (Although she is not feeling good by his touch, she said she is fine to not make her friends feel bad for her)
Pallavi: Are you sure?
Sam: yes, let's go to the class. (Assuring smile)
They both nodded and they went to their class.

Mahesh's pov:
Iam going to my class teacher's office in break time because she called me for something.
I knocked on the office door and she said "come in" and I entered inside.

Author's pov:
Teacher looked me and said
Teacher: How's your studies going mahesh? (Smile)
Mahesh: Iam studying well madam.
Teacher: yes, i can see that. You are the topper again.I know your goal is to become a good doctor to save people. So for that, you have to get a good rank in Neet exam. You can get a good rank with your current state but keep improving yourself and don't fall behind,Ok?
Mahesh: yes mam, I will definitely work hard for my goal and never let any obstacle to come between.
(He said confidently)
Teacher: yes that's good. so here are some important objective materials for exam, Practice them thoroughly.
Mahesh: Thank you mam. Can I go now?
Teacher: yeah,you can.

(Mahesh bowed to Teacher and left her office and came to Nani who is standing outside the office room)
Nani: why madam called you?
Mahesh: Nothing, just to give these materials. Let's go.
Nani said 'hm' and nodded.
While going back to their class, they saw students gathered at the corridor and went there and stand at last to see what happened.
They saw that amit pinned Sam to the wall and moving close to her and mahesh eyes got widened watching the view infront of him.
Mahesh started to walk towards them with a rage but stopped walking when sam slapped amit. Mahesh was surprised to see her this side and bacame happy watching her braveness.
Later mahesh and nani left from there to not make her feel awkward.